N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im confused. What the hell did Chuck just post?

Also, im getting both Rock Band and GHIII, can use the GH guitar as the RB bass that way. Gonna trade Assassin's Creed in for it, the game cost me £30 and will probably get £30 for it at gamestation on friday so no loss (as long as i've completed it by then)

Guest Stefkov

php4DtSjj

I'ma getting rid of my PS2 on friday to pay for most of GH. £54 trade in at CEX so that's a bit off it. Hopefully they have the game in stock when I go.

Finally finished Lego Star Wars complete collection 100% and the git didnt give me my achievement.

*shakes angry fist*

EDIT: Just replayed a level and it unlocked :)

argh.. i still need that last "into the deathstar" without dying.. i don't think i will ever get that one

argh.. i still need that last "into the deathstar" without dying.. i don't think i will ever get that one

Thats the 1st Lego game not the one im on about, but yeah those achivements on that were annoying, especially the dont die ones. I remember I was struggling with the Death Star level and I had just blew the reactor and was on my way out when my 360 froze, I was well gutted. I went back some time later and finished it off though :)

Finished Assassin's Chore last night. 845/1000 GS. Got most of the achievements and i'm never returning to that game ever again.

Almost at 20K GS too. Yay.

Not sure if i'll get GH3 today, tomorrow or even Monday depending on who the "Aberdeen Agent" for my Guitar Hero 3 is.

Parcel force stopped tracking it earlier on... so god knows.