NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I bought a month of live in around mid august, and i havent paid anything since, and its still going, it must be hax.

Well I ended up buying The Simpsons game and had a quick blast on it before Naruto arrived. The cutscenes are generally funny and some of the sayings from the characters as you run around are great. Gil FTW!

Frickin american bastards.

They take fucking games too seriously.

Great. I go to sign in, it takes a while then says it can't because connection to xbox live failed.

Test connection or cancel. Either one crashes the console.

I've turned it off and tested connection, it's fine. I try again to sign in..same again.

:|

Great. I go to sign in, it takes a while then says it can't because connection to xbox live failed.

Test connection or cancel. Either one crashes the console.

I've turned it off and tested connection, it's fine. I try again to sign in..same again.

:|

I think Live is having problems as im having a hard time signing in on XBOX.COM

Yeah, I've been having trouble aswell.

It really makes no sense, just before this happened I'd played plenty lone wolves games.

Well I ended up buying The Simpsons game and had a quick blast on it before Naruto arrived. The cutscenes are generally funny and some of the sayings from the characters as you run around are great. Gil FTW!

Agreed. I wasn't going to buy it. but so glad i did.

The graphics are eye-watering and the dialogue is hilarious.

It's just simple fun, and i think it's great in co-op.

Agreed. I wasn't going to buy it. but so glad i did.

The graphics are eye-watering and the dialogue is hilarious.

It's just simple fun, and i think it's great in co-op.

Totally. One of my nephews stayed over last night and we played some co-op.

I just need to do 2 more levels and then its done. The Medal of Homer level is funny as hell, they totally rip into the french as you have to collect all of the white flags from the viallge so they dont surrender to the enemy :)

I think I might buy the Simpsons game at some point next year. I have loads of games to play through, and I've already limited myself to the few games I've pre ordered and possibly getting Mass Effect for christmas.

Need to start finishing some games, just got a massive pile of ones I've started, but then forgot about. Super Paper Mario and Bioshock being the 2 I most want to play.

Didn't last years autumn dashboard update fall around this time? I'm looking forward to (rumoured) XviD support.

I bought a month of live in around mid august, and i havent paid anything since, and its still going, it must be hax.

You owe them money, that happened to me because my card expired. I thought I was getting it for free, but when I next entered my card details it took all the money I owed out. Look more closely at the bank statement of the card details you entered in when signing up originally. It automatically renews itself.

You owe them money, that happened to me because my card expired. I thought I was getting it for free, but when I next entered my card details it took all the money I owed out. Look more closely at the bank statement of the card details you entered in when signing up originally. It automatically renews itself.

hmm, my bank card details havent changed, I will just give them a ring I geuss

Guitar Hero 3 is excellent, I dont think I could go back to number 2 now. Through the fire and flames is fiendish.

yeay! my HDTV arrived to day!

everything looks so much clearer using component cables ^_^

Didn't last years autumn dashboard update fall around this time? I'm looking forward to (rumoured) XviD support.

Man that would be nice if it supported XviD.

Just got back from a 12 hour Halo 3 party. Halo 3 is easily 10x more fun with 16 people playing. Especially infection and mosh pit.

And now I have a huge headache from it...

Guitar Hero 3 is excellent, I dont think I could go back to number 2 now. Through the fire and flames is fiendish.

Ay? You've got GHIII?

this is kind of an xbox live related issue, i've been trying to join games but it says my NAT type is strict, how the heck can i set it to open?

this is kind of an xbox live related issue, i've been trying to join games but it says my NAT type is strict, how the heck can i set it to open?

Yeah I was getting those too when I tried to join you. Sometimes there's a little pop up yo remind me. You have to get into your router settings and I think you have to disable IP filtering on your security settings. I think it did the trick.

Ay? You've got GHIII?

Yeah I got the asian version from Play-asia for £25. Its actualy the Aussie version or at least the copy they sent me was so its all in English and its region free.

I saw Sega Rally for £27.95 at the weekend so was wondering what any of you guys think of it? I loved the first two on Saturn & Dreamcast so is it like the old days or is it totally different? Really tempted to buy it so any thoughts/opinions would be great!:)