N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some dude gets possesed/blessed(?) with evil powers and goes hunting down his Uncle Paulie for vengence from what I can make out :p There's a couple videos of the gameplay on Xbox marketplace that looks really cool, all about creeping through shadows and killing people with a combination of guns and massive freakish monster tenticle things. I'm making it sound really lame and cliche' but it does look good! Check out the official site.

Can you claim something if they havent returned it by a certain time?

I can complain because they said '15 days' by which everytime I phone they say 'It'll be alright we have 15 days' or words to that effect. The first phonecall to declare the problem, the second to pay, the first tracking call and the second all quoted 15 working days from it leaving my doorstep to getting it back.

AAGGHHHH I'm getting pissed off with level 7 on BoB, the mosquitos just keep coming back, they seem to be able to finish off all my guys, to the point i only have Maal left, then, when there's only maal left, they get to use 3 Mosquitos in one turn? How the fuck is that fair? Cheating little fuckers.

I can complain because they said '15 days' by which everytime I phone they say 'It'll be alright we have 15 days' or words to that effect. The first phonecall to declare the problem, the second to pay, the first tracking call and the second all quoted 15 working days from it leaving my doorstep to getting it back.

I'm pretty sure it's 15 working days, not just 15 days, and I think that's from when they receive it back, not when it's picked up.

I'm pretty sure it's 15 working days, not just 15 days, and I think that's from when they receive it back, not when it's picked up.

I said 15 working daysd didnt I? Its dubious to whether the lady said from when they pick it up.

Can I ask for it ALL back if they overcharged on what they said would be taken from the account?

I think 15 days would mean working days mate.

The first phonecall to declare the problem, the second to pay, the first tracking call and the second all quoted 15 working days from it leaving my doorstep to getting it back.

It left my house 16 days ago, Its been broken for 23 days.

Guest Stefkov

I just played some Forza then DiRT straight after it and the differences in the two are huge. It's obvious of course but DiRT is so much better.

I just played some Forza then DiRT straight after it and the differences in the two are huge. It's obvious of course but DiRT is so much better.

Stef... last night... you wasnt there... its unexceptable.. you better be there tonight!

I wonder if stroppy JimJebus will play tonight. I will be along at like 9-half 9ish

To be honest, last time we played, we were kinda picking on him.

I think most of us are just bitter that he's better than us because he plays it all the time.

Nah loads of people are better than me, he's just a prick.

I don't think he means anything by it, that's just the kinda guy he is. He's a decent guy, he just tends to be unpleasant sometimes.

Either way, I don't really know why he plays with us so often, it's not like he's from the forums or anything. I can understand dan, because he's a genuinely awesome kid.