NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

*Drags thread roughly back on topic*

I'm getting GRAW2 in the morning! Woo!

I'm off to play the original or the demo some more!:bouncy:

Lost Planet is good, im enjoying it.

Playing it on Easy though as i found it anoyying.

So decided *(with help from Caris). I'll get

Premium 360

eBaY for Gears

Use my store cred at GS to get £10 of GRAW 2.

12 months gold live.

Good choices that.

I'm quite happy because my brother bought my Gold Live for my birthday so it expires on my birthday, so I could get another one.

I got home at about 4:30 and stuck in Crackdown and played since then. Only stopping for Tea and the game is lasting a while. I've killed all of the people lower than the Main man. Took me a while to figure out that there was a big space up the top of the map with nothing there so I checed it out.

I've got about 170-200 agility orbs. And I can already jump 25 feet. So whats the other 300 for, I thought the demo sped up that process. I collected about 100 or so and could jump 30 feet. Can you jump higher?

Stefkov, up for some co-op Crackdown at some point tomorrow? I think you'll soon be at the point I was at so now would probably be a good time to play together.

I guess we can. Maybe at about 9?

I got my Agility up to 3 stars, everythign else apart from grenades/explosives are up to 2 stars.

I guess we can. Maybe at about 9?

I got my Agility up to 3 stars, everythign else apart from grenades/explosives are up to 2 stars.

I think that's the same as me, can't remember not played it since last weekend. 9's fine.

Played Worms loads earlier with a couple of friends and it's awesome. Don't regret buying it one bit, I reckon i'll end up playing it more than most of my actual retail games! A friend bought GRAW 2 today and brought it over, it's pretty cool. Really nice environments.

Whos up for a 8 player Worms Tournament this weekend? 2x 4v4 games? Mix and match the people.

Whos up for a 8 player Worms Tournament this weekend? 2x 4v4 games? Mix and match the people.

ME WANNA PLAY :D

Played GRAW 2 co-op last night, brought back good memories from the first game. Once again I saved the day with my sniping skillz.

Ooohh, sounds very good. Count me in!

ill play worms, iv bought points from eBay just waiting for them to arrive in me e-mail

if you create an american account and buy US points does it actually allow you to download TV/films. Because if so I will do it tonight.

It works! :yay:

Video blogging it soon.

Yea, i was flicking through my us account just now, hd (720p) are usually 480mp there are some good movies maybe 1hr30minutes that are only 1.5 GB. Some like the illusionist are still in the cinema over here.

Played GRAW 2 co-op last night, brought back good memories from the first game. Once again I saved the day with my sniping skillz.

Memories indeed :heh:

Yeah so Worms, how we gonna do this?

What times best for people for starters.

Memories indeed :heh:

Yeah so Worms, how we gonna do this?

What times best for people for starters.

Anytime for me am skint :( so am staying in the nite

And er, does anyone know a website with a reliable and accurate release schedule for 360 games? Cheers :)

Anyone? :(

It works! :yay:

Video blogging it soon.

nice one. i will get some points off ebay..

Just downloaded Worms and I'm glad I did, it rocks! Its a shame they didn't include more voices to choose from, especially considering they were way under the old 50mb limit!

Any news on what they are going to release as downloadable content? They are going to need to be carful introducing new weapons so they don't screw uo the balance.

I'm still slightly annoyed there is no select worm option but I'm suprised to notice that it is not that big a problem...I do miss the baseball bat...