NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

OMG my mate Andy Seabiscuit or whatever his gamertag is, and his work mate we're making me cry in the last game before stefkov left :'( they were getting annoying though so i left too. . . defo do it again soon!

And Halo 3 has clan support so woooo woooop

Can we set up a gears night or something?

Itd be cool to play with you guys off here instead of the same old same old!

How does tommorow night suit with everyone?

OMG my mate Andy Seabiscuit or whatever his gamertag is, and his work mate we're making me cry in the last game before stefkov left :'( they were getting annoying though so i left too. . . defo do it again soon!

And Halo 3 has clan support so woooo woooop

Hahahaha. I was gonna leave after the round. I died so I left.

Some really fun games. Shame it stayed on the same map for the 2 rounds.

We should do more games like that with more people from the forums.

When's Halo 3 out. I think I will keep putting a couple pound aside to save up for it. It might be my only game for a long while because of a small debt I will be paying off.

Halo wont be out for ages, Winter proboly...

Tbh there isnt a game i want for 6 month or something, im tempted by Forza but i know it will be crappy...

What is the cheapest game on the 360 atm? Dont care what it is or where from must be new though.

Edit: Doesnt matter found Final Fantasy for £9.99.

Can we set up a gears night or something?

Itd be cool to play with you guys off here instead of the same old same old!

How does tommorow night suit with everyone?

Sounds like a plan. Think i get home from work around 9:30 so will be on at 10, playing under the username NumbDiagram at the moment until i get around to buying a new sub

Picking up a wireless adapter tomorrow, getting on live is like a military operation at the moment! First i have to wait until my parents go to bed, then sneak to the computer desk. Then carefully remove the router without making any noise, carry it through to my room, plug it in and play. Hence me being up at 3am, the middle of the night is the only time i can get a game

Halo wont be out for ages, Winter proboly...

Tbh there isnt a game i want for 6 month or something, im tempted by Forza but i know it will be crappy...

I was on about this to my mate tonight at work. There is nothing for ages that I want for the 360 now apart from Forza in May. I will pick that up as I thought the first one was outstanding. I wish we had Blue Dragon already.

Is Hitman worth picking up? I have noticed that Play.com have it on the cheap.

Retro I'm going to Add you.

Accepted.

I'll be on any night this week except Friday and Tuesday (and Saturday).

I'll make sure i have the map packs for all the games i have in future.

Was fun last night, couldn't talk though as my second microphone is broken( Cheap arse crap they are, it's the same problem as when my first broke too, the wires are just crapply stuck together.)

I'm gonna get a new mic at somepoint though. End of this month when my live runs out, get a cam, mic and live 12 months all together. :D

I was on about this to my mate tonight at work. There is nothing for ages that I want for the 360 now apart from Forza in May. I will pick that up as I thought the first one was outstanding. I wish we had Blue Dragon already.

I'd say yes, but I've only played the first level, I've been too busy with other games, but I liked what I played anyway.

Sooner than expected, cant wait!

Everyone’s favorite totally tubular turtles bring their radical ninja skills to Xbox LIVE Arcade. The 1989 arcade classic, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,†will be available for download beginning Wednesday, March 14 at 0900 GMT (2 a.m. PDT). TMNT will be available worldwide for 400 Microsoft Points.

From the media alert:

True to the original arcade classic, gamers will be able to choose from one of four Ninja Turtles: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael and master their unique ninja weapons and abilities. Gamers will have the unique opportunity to play through the original seven levels alone, or with up to three others co-operatively via Xbox LIVE.

Sooner than expected, cant wait!

Nice, I've got 400 points left after buying Worms.

Hitman is awesome probably my favourite single player game on the 360.

Nice, I've got 400 points left after buying Worms.

400 points not bad for Turtles. I have a spare 620, I might get it.

I should be on at 8. So count me in. Now i have the packs and that.

Good good. You missed out last night :heh: We had some great matches.

I think I will join again tonight.

wow, i've never known anybody speak continuously about crap for so long. I was in a Gears game and there was some American guy going on about how he's a 'nigger for life' and kept having a go at everyone. I don't think there was one second of him not speaking, seriously.

wow, i've never known anybody speak continuously about crap for so long. I was in a Gears game and there was some American guy going on about how he's a 'nigger for life' and kept having a go at everyone. I don't think there was one second of him not speaking, seriously.

haha i love that shit.

You playing tonight Stocka?

haha i love that shit.

You playing tonight Stocka?

Maybe mate, but I don't know when. I will be out 8-9.30 and then will be watching Heroes 10-11