NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Datel trash talk video :)

Haha, that was quite funny.

I'm not online tonight, at my dad's.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com

Black Xbox 360 rumor is staying alive

It's time, once again, to add some fuel to the once smoldering rumor-mill fire! We've reported on it before, but we have new information on the rumored black Xbox 360. According to German website Xbox-Archiv, they've received insider's information on Microsoft's plans for a new (and totally un-official) Xbox 360 model and yes, it's black. They are reporting that this new black Xbox 360 will launch this May, include a 120GB HD, HDMI input and also change our current Xbox 360 bundle offerings. With its release the Core bundle will disappear from existence and the Premium (Pro bundle) will drop in price. The website also touched on a Halo 3 release date stating it would be out by the end of November, something we already expected.

Microsoft, we know a new Xbox 360 model is coming out ... just fess up already! Is anyone with us on this one and getting sick of waiting for an official announcement and simply want some hard facts? We're thinking that the best chance of hearing any official news is in the coming weeks to steal some of the PS3's European launch thunder. As we say; death to the Core, a cheaper Premium, and all hail the new black 360! Can't you just feel the excitement?

Graaahh! i want a 360 but im not gonna buy one with these rumours flying arround. I just hope its true and Microsoft are just waiting untill next week when the PS3 launches in Europe to announce it.

I was going to wait for a Zephyer, but i changed my mind. If anything i'll trade my current one in if i feel like it.

Started GRAW2 again last night to get back the first achievements. Finished the first mission too. Still sweet, sweet stuff.

Eugh I eanted to play tonight but I have to go to a football game that I don't really feel like going to all that much, and I don't even support the team.

Anyone know of an easy to get achievement that is 1 point?

I see what you're doing :heh:

There isnt gonna be one, the lowest there would be is 5 points.

So is Gears on again tonight? I'm really hyped after the last 2 nights.

So is Gears on again last night? I'm really hyped after the last 2 nights.

I'll be online till 9 tonight if anything happens

I see what you're doing :heh:

There isnt gonna be one, the lowest there would be is 5 points.

So is Gears on again tonight? I'm really hyped after the last 2 nights.

8 TILL LATE

Just got an email from GAME, the release date of Virtua Tennis 3 has been brought forward a week, so it's VT3 next week. Nice.

Just had a sweet game of Gears before i came out. Switch was on it. Only mans tanding and i took out every team mate one by one, stomped every single one of their heads it. Got me well hyped.

8 TILL LATE

Is that tonight? If so, count me in, again.

I'll host if need be.

Me and Tak are in tonight. I did so poor last night. Sunday I was good, but last night i lost my flair.

For gods sake i will proboly be late.

Im going to blockbusters now to get a wireless headset, soon as im back i will be on.

Just got an email from GAME, the release date of Virtua Tennis 3 has been brought forward a week, so it's VT3 next week. Nice.

Same week as the PS3 one then. It was out a week after the PS3 version and I always wondered why, guess it was a error on the site.

Graaahh! i want a 360 but im not gonna buy one with these rumours flying arround. I just hope its true and Microsoft are just waiting untill next week when the PS3 launches in Europe to announce it.
Yeah same! Hopefully there will be some news by the end of the month!

we got a gears game open now so come all. 4 spaces left.

edit: 2 spaces left!

Some good games again tonight guys. I dunno what was causing the lag on that last game I played. The only thing running connected to the internet was the 360. Strange.

I'm so hyped for more.

Yeah it was cool. Sorry for having to leave early but real life is a pain!

Also, Crackdown in multiplayer is pretty cool too, I recommend it to everyone!