NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

How come you guys don't have some kinda N-Europe clan or team for Gears? Is it even enabled ingame? That's the first thing I'm gonna be doing when I get mine :p

It says you have downloadable content i don't have. I presume it's a map pack? I don't have any points to buy it with either.

don't forget to invite me...

Add me Mr_Toad, I dont think I have you.

retro the maps are free.

Cheers for the Gears invite but i'm not really in the mood to play it tonight.

Agh, We got 4 in the room ready now. Is anyone else joining. Ash how long will that download take?

Noodleman: :( c'mooon.

18% complete. 'nother 10 minutes probably. I imagine when it's done all the slots will be gone.

Samez, i feel alseep in the bath and downloaded the Map Pack Trailer by mistake so im a wee bit late.

18% complete. 'nother 10 minutes probably. I imagine when it's done all the slots will be gone.

Theres only 6 people in the room. So theres room.

Samez, i feel alseep in the bath and downloaded the Map Pack Trailer by mistake so im a wee bit late.

haha, i almost did that. (Cept not in the bath)

How come you guys don't have some kinda N-Europe clan or team for Gears? Is it even enabled ingame? That's the first thing I'm gonna be doing when I get mine :p

Yeah we do.

It's this thred.:heh:

It would be good if there could be an option to create a clan. Like in Halo 2 kinda, with the clothes colour and the symbol

Can't make it. Have to go as soon as the dowload's done. (Bloody mother).

Took nearly half an hour. Capped at about 50kb/s at this time.

I'll be up for some Gears one night this week if anyone wants to. I have no idea who is actually on my friends list so I'll have to check you're all on there.

Ah never mind. Any other time at night and I can play so whenever, just post on here. Like always.

That Guy join in now for some Gears. If we get Roked then it'll be 4 on 3. so join and make it even.

What he said.

Do people here still play Halo 2 on live?

I still play it occaisionally. I play it loads when my brother is at home though.

I've been away this weekend, did I miss anything? I'm up for multiplayer anything whenever I'm on my own in the house and you see me online.

Ah never mind. Any other time at night and I can play so whenever, just post on here. Like always.

That Guy join in now for some Gears. If we get Roked then it'll be 4 on 3. so join and make it even.

Would do, but I'm going to bed now mate, need to get up early tomorrow.

I've been away this weekend, did I miss anything? I'm up for multiplayer anything whenever I'm on my own in the house and you see me online.

I'll play some Crackdown next time you're online if you want.

I've been playing Burnout, it came on Sat morning, and it is so much fun! I love it when you nail a rival into the wall and it goes into slo-mo! Great for stress relief!:grin:

Something is wrong with my gamertag...It hasn't registered anything I've done since yesterday...or my first Bunout achievement...

I'll play some Crackdown next time you're online if you want.

Fantastic, I've got quite a bit of free time this week so expect to see me online fairly soon.

Would do, but I'm going to bed now mate, need to get up early tomorrow.

Ah well. Never mind, next time then