N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sit closer to the T.V :P

What pisses me off more is the save system. Like throwing a controller against the wall becaue you can't progress, and have wasted 5 hours kind of pissed off/

Lovely otherwise though.

Did you do a Caris as well? what happend, tell daddy all about it...

Ah what the hell...

On Dead Rising the text (when you talk to people + other shizzle) is REALLY small and pretty much unreadable as you have to really squint to read it. Anyone else got this problem? I don't have this prob on any of my other 360 games, and I have the display settings set to Widescreen and everything (as thats what my TV is). It's really irritating and preventing me from properly enjoying the game.

Im having the same problem and I have a 28 inch widescreen, its worse than GRAWs txt.

Caris how does that sitting around work? I tried that and it came up that i failed etc so I had to start again.

Dead rising is a fucking piss take, i thought the save sceme was fine at start but now i have saved at a point where i have no time to go to the other side of the mall, do a boss in come back with some item and its impossible, the game didnt even give me a time warning or anything, im pissed.

Oh and at zelda freak, im not giving you £45 for a game which is £43 new.

Its £44.99 new so hows about £40

Have you finished N3 HoT are you going to bother trying to complete the last achievement, and how do you get the secret mission

Im on trying to level everyone up now. I had to redo Miyfees missions as I accidently saved over his game. To get the secret mission you have to finish the game with everyone and then go back to Imphys missions 9 please say you have a save file with each character ) after you load her game back up another mission is there.

To do that mission you will need her to be level 9 and have a deadly armband which can be found on the secret mission if you equip some clovers. The armband gets dropped by one of the deamons if you are lucky. Once you have that you can just spam the A A Y attack once your special gauge is full. Also keep dying straight away and retying the level until the level difficulty goes all the way down to 1....good luck!

Ah what the hell...

On Dead Rising the text (when you talk to people + other shizzle) is REALLY small and pretty much unreadable as you have to really squint to read it. Anyone else got this problem? I don't have this prob on any of my other 360 games, and I have the display settings set to Widescreen and everything (as thats what my TV is). It's really irritating and preventing me from properly enjoying the game.

looks fine on my screen, using a 26" HD.

Im on trying to level everyone up now. I had to redo Miyfees missions as I accidently saved over his game. To get the secret mission you have to finish the game with everyone and then go back to Imphys missions 9 please say you have a save file with each character ) after you load her game back up another mission is there.

To do that mission you will need her to be level 9 and have a deadly armband which can be found on the secret mission if you equip some clovers. The armband gets dropped by one of the deamons if you are lucky. Once you have that you can just spam the A A Y attack once your special gauge is full. Also keep dying straight away and retying the level until the level difficulty goes all the way down to 1....good luck!

You probably already know this but that last achievement is only unlocked by completing every level in the game with the character at level 9... not just by getting all the characters to level nine. Sucks I know.

Any tips on the saving system before i start?

I know this is going to annoy me, thankfully the game seems VERY addictive but i can see me getting peeved-off if i have to keep doing the same bit over and over!

Save often. Also when saving make sure that you save at a point where you know you have time to get to the missions. In all fairness its not that bad having to restart the game. I have done it 3 times of my own accord and you breeze back to where you are pretty quickly if you just skip the cutscenes.

You probably already know this but that last achievement is only unlocked by completing every level in the game with the character at level 9... not just by getting all the characters to level nine. Sucks I know.

Yup, I dont mind it as im really love the game.

EDIT: Lego Stars is being picked and packed from Gamplay, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Didn't bother trying to seperate game saves - just getting 600 GS points maximum

The game wouldn't be as bad if they had a checkpoint save for it

Any tips for Tyrus missions greatly appreciated

No thanks,

And @ Zeldafreak, i think you can only stop doing some case missions and carry on th egame if your already in one you have to carry on...

If you're after N3 it is region free and can be picked up for under £25 from Play Asia.

http://darkzero.co.uk/v4/games/news/10742/wii-mcv-reveal-wii-price-and-possible-launch-date

YET!

:p

do be doooooo

If I'm not going bad at my age I never will.