N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

In the latest Famitsu:

NINETY NINE NIGHTS 10/9/9/9 (37/40)

I know they like to rate RPGs and games like this highly, but thats still a bloody good score.

And I've decided I'm buying Oblivion, but I don't have much money right now, so i'll wait till after my GCSE's at the end of June.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got FARCRY :D Hands on to night... if i manage to play this game instead of Oblivion >_<

Cool! Getting it tomorrow hopefully! Still wrapped up in Oblivion myself but as the games are not alike it should be ok!

:)

i dont like oblivion too much, i cant really get into it and i dont have enough time to play it. im going to try it again later tonight and if i dont like it, i think im going to return it under my GAME 10 day rental service :)

i think i might get GRAW instead.

Same thing happened to me, But trust me, give it time...

oblivion is my game! mint after getting bored with guild wars. u know in the mages guild, do u need to be a academy member to rank up? i no mr.ctu mason has ranked up.
You need to get recommendations from all the guild halls and join the academy, yes indeed. You reach Apprentice when you join the academy and do their first quest, and then you rank up everytime you complete another quest for them. So far those have been pretty fun.

Guest Jordan

For the people who haven't played GRAW (yes all 3 of you) theres a demo out tomorrow on the marketplace.

I'm getting BF2: MC now and by the looks of things its more like its PC older brother rather than the shitty console versions.

Played a couple of rounds. A few problems:

1, the gun is HUGE i mean come on.

2, No medic?! Its the only class i ever used!

3, Choppers handle like ass... really big ass.

4, They removed the awesome voice overs from the PC game

5, the demo map sucks nuts.

Good things:

Very fast gameplay

communication is essential to win

fairly fun game.

Farcry plays way to much like the old xbox version. I 'm not going to keep it.

Oblivion is without a doubt my fav Game.

XBOX BC update:

Microsoft has gone ahead and updated their site with three new games: World Soccer Winning Eleven 9, Star Wars Battlefront II , and BLACK.

If anybody is interested the BF2 demo is now on the marketplace.

Thanks for the heads up on downloading it now. Quick question I finally finished getting all the Achievements for Kameo and im after some new games. I m getting DOA4 and Blazing Angles but for my third game I cant decide on Call of Duty 2 and PDZ. I know PDZ is supposed to be pretty bad but my mate is getting it so we can play co-op if I pick it up and also Im a big Rare fan....little help please?

Thanks for the heads up on downloading it now. Quick question I finally finished getting all the Achievements for Kameo and im after some new games. I m getting DOA4 and Blazing Angles but for my third game I cant decide on Call of Duty 2 and PDZ. I know PDZ is supposed to be pretty bad but my mate is getting it so we can play co-op if I pick it up and also Im a big Rare fan....little help please?

PDZ is an aqquired taste really, lots of people don't like it, but if you persevere with it and get into the Dark Ops gametypes it's a good game, very strategic though. If you're after more of an arcade blast I'd go for CoD2, especially since they patched t.

PDZ is an aqquired taste really.

Yep, definatley, frankly I like PDZ better than COD2, the online is much better and its more fun when some of your mates come around. The storyline ain't too great, but co-op is heaps of fun. COD2 was fun, but I dunno, wasn't really my type of game, maybe I was getting too bored of all these WW2 games ...:indeed:

But you can't have custom matches can you? I thought it was just quick matches...

Maybe I'm wrong! :)

I'm loving the demo! It plays really well and I can see the full game taking up LOADS of my live time.

It's a bit upsetting that I don't think I'll have enough time to give to these new games since I got Oblivion. I'm totally hooked.

What games are peopel gettin end ov this month march/april ??

im going to get 3

Tombraider

Fifa World Cup

Blazing Angels

Which I think is shit :mad:

3 games to last me a while, just looking on gameplay's release canalender and the next game im gettin is Dead Rising which doesnt come out till June but i think that will get knock back a few month

Proppa shit, needs to be more games coming out

Very dissapointed

Guest Jordan

I'm up for BF2 if we can get a room tonight.

Also, Traffic Attack on rank 9 on Burnout Revenge is MAKING ME FUCKING PULL MY EYES OUT AND SLAMMING MY JOYPAD AT THE FLOOR.

Yes its annoying.

But you can't have custom matches can you? I thought it was just quick matches...
It's only quick matches but you can join a game that any of your friends are already playing in, only problem is anyone can join at any time.

Picked up Farcry today!

I didn't play it on PC or Xbox, so the game is totally new to me. The gameplay seems pretty nice, and the island is a fun place to have the game take place on. But, unfortunately, what sticks out is that it looks like an Xbox game! There's nothing (apart from the water) that makes the game stand out from the previous generation.

I know this shouldn't matter, and it's the gameplay and story that's important - but all the textures are REALLY low-resolution and the trees and plants (of which there are lots) look frankly embarrasing. Enemys don't react when hit by bullets. All that happens is a small spurt of blood. Hmmm.

But, I'm really looking forward to getting into the game, and I'm sure the multiplayer will be a blast!

Another quick note - I realised today that those Samsung monitors that are on the 360 pods are rubbish! The quality is awful! Haven't played one since before I got my HD, and the quality is notibly worse. Argh. I was going to get one as well, because I thought that'd be the one to get.