Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

The more i think about it, the more i realise daft would make a great who :o

he dresses up amusingly, has rants, is intrigued by ... stuff others wouldn't be. But you need to save donna from her head exploding somehow, i loved her as the assitant the best imo.

Thanks for the vote. I'll pull something out of the hat to fix Donna. Hmmm, a hat. Maybe that'll be my Who trademark look. :heh:

lol, a classic double entendre! I hope they pick you too, would be a thousand times more interesting than that xmas special chap.

I wonder what odds PaddyPower will give me. :smile:

Thanks for the vote. I'll pull something out of the hat to fix Donna. Hmmm, a hat. Maybe that'll be my Who trademark look. :heh:

I wonder what odds PaddyPower will give me. :smile:

Hats are mine! You can have headphones.

And I was a tad dissapointed you didn't say "Hmm, a hat. She can wear a magical hat that prevents head explosions" or "Hmm, a hat. She can wear a hat over her face so she never sees me and thus doesn't head explode"

I was hoping for Simon Pegg, no matter how unlikely it would be (I'm fairly sure he would have dived head first at the role, though).

Still, from the few clips he seems a lot like Tennant's Doctor. Hopefully BBC will show those TV films sometime soon.

Steve Moffat, who is succeeding Russell T Davies as lead writer on the show, said he had originally been looking for a mature replacement for Tennant.

'One thing I was very emphatic about was I thought there were too many people young on the list,' he revealed. 'I said "I think we're looking for someone in their 40s, or 30s". And of course we ended up casting a 26-year-old.'

And he was complimentary about Smith's potential: 'There is something quite old about him, so he looks old and young at the same time, which is terribly important.'

Oh dear.:heh:

What a joke, the Doctor is meant to be getting on for one thousand years old, but seems to be getting younger and younger all the time. Not only would it be more fitting for the character to be older, but it might promote respecting your elders, but the BBC are obviously more interested in ratings than conveying a positive message.