Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought food with him, pro plus and a bottle.

Add to that list a funnel for the bottle and constipation pills, to ensure he has diarrhoea throughout.:grin:

There is something I have been thinking about. Nintendo and Microsoft, as far as I know, don't mind people importing, and their games are region locked. Sony does mind people importing, and their Playstation 3 games are not region locked. Why is this? To me it seems a little illogical.:confused:

Didn't they say something about wanting to let each developer decide if their game should be region locked or not? Obviously the necessary hardware for region locking is in there somewhere, but it may not be enforced by the hardware i.e. the hardware is not region locked, but games may be.

So I think technically it's possible to have one game that's region locked and another unlocked. Not entirely sure though, so don't quote me on it.

same with 360s those made after may this year is pretty durable and everything.

On another note the ps3 tech inside will probably be fixed so there is less problems when it launches over here in july 2007 (phil harrison said he highly doubts they'll make it to march 2007, simply because they want more content and enough for launch over here)

comparingid9.jpg

Well to be fair fair about 150 odd ps2 games dont work on ps3, as well as about another 50 odd titles for ps1

And the thing is yeah you don't pay for £40 to play on a good unified system for games online. Yeah you don't get that on ps3.

Oh and wait you can download practically all of the content without paying £40 a year.

One more thing oh wait the best price is abit steep but Iam a suck er for chrome things

The Real PS3 Grill

LMFAO

I wonder if sony would sue them for breech of copyright laws

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!