Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

Domstercool2 is mine at the moment. Obviously once the european stuff is released i will be Domstercool. Damn it for not letting me use my european account just yet.

Enjoying the system, it's really is nice and so far it has yet to have any problems, no crashes and freezes or anything. I guess it seems more reliable than a 360 for the time being.

Time being?, have there been many break like?

Also where can i make a English Online ID on the internet?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really many breakage no. I just ment that I haven't had a single problem with it yet, like no game crashing or freezing and what not. So that is what I ment by time being.

The European Playstation site lets you have a European account, but your PS3 won't let you log into it till the system is out in Europe.

https://account.np.ac.playstation.net/accounts/register/beginNewAccountRegistrationFlow.action

I can safely say it is better than 6. It has all these little bits and bats that make it look and feel more beautiful. The new tracks are really nice too and the customization stuff does add a lot of difference to the main career mode (Which plays out alot differently than 6.)

The online works fine from what I have played, did some friendly racers last night in bed.

If you don't own 6, or are a Ridge Racer fan then you should check it out.

What does installing a game do, just speed up loading times?

Oh and can i use a USA Save on a PAL Game and visa versa.

Easier to access a hard drive than a CD. If you save all your music onto a disc and compare load times between a disc and your HD you'll see.

Ah rite cool, nice little feature that.

And Hazy, Dom, mfergy etc, on your games does it allow you to change the dispaly settings in them, to say 720p, 1080i etc or only on certain games.

I want my system menu and Bluray to be in 1080i but games in 720p you see...

Ah rite cool, nice little feature that.

And Hazy, Dom, mfergy etc, on your games does it allow you to change the dispaly settings in them, to say 720p, 1080i etc or only on certain games.

I want my system menu and Bluray to be in 1080i but games in 720p you see...

Not sure m8 iv checked the setting and cant see anything. I think if you choose one say 720p everything will be in 720p

If you download a game on your PS3, does that mean you don't need the actual game disc anymore?

Therefore, when my bro gets his PS3, he can use the game disc and download it on his own console as well.

Meaning we both have the game on our hard-drives and can play against each other online if theres no offline multiplayer?

Sorry if that makes no sense.

EDIT: Just done icons for my trailers and downloaded music videos on my PS3 menu, so cool! and added a few albums to hard-drive and downloaded album-art onto my PSP..then onto the PS3. It's all very techincal but so cool. :D

Also, can you change the PS3 background colour? or use your own image?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!