NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

I'm sure Sony won't ban people with 2 accounts who are just downloading the free stuff...but you never know.

:)

Apparently they have started banning people with accounts from other regions. Well they just block the other account not your proper one.

I would use a different email address and try your best to use a address of a person you know in America.

I've used my dad's sisters address and she lives in California (i think, lol), and i asked her permission before i used it as well.

I'm sure Sony won't ban people with 2 accounts who are just downloading the free stuff...but you never know.

Using my real name but diffrent email.. Nothing will probably happen.. *horrors*

:heh:

Hmm.. I can't add funds to my wallet with my Visa.. What's wrong??

New PSP's out in 14 days! September 5th at £129.99? might be wrong...

Simpsons and Spiderman 3 style PSP's as well!

Anyone got any pics?

Out in 14 days?

Gameplay.co.uk still doesn't have it available for pre-order >.<

Give Star Wars pack please!

Using my real name but diffrent email.. Nothing will probably happen.. *horrors*

:heh:

Hmm.. I can't add funds to my wallet with my Visa.. What's wrong??

If your trying to buy from a US store, then it won't work. They can check that the billing address is from Europe.

If not, and your trying to buy from UK Store, just double check you've entered everything correctly. Visas do work with it. :)

Oh and H-O-T, i heard that too! Hopefully they won't ban me and others on here! :D

Out in 14 days?

Gameplay.co.uk still doesn't have it available for pre-order >.<

Give Star Wars pack please!

Yep. Just let you know, The Simpsons + Spiderman PSP'S aren't out on September 5th like i first thought.

I'm also wondering if we getting the Spiderman one, while USA get the Star Wars white one.

Ah well.. then the US psn store registration was pretty unnecessary then =P

I only did it for SOTN. :smile:

Although, nice for demos that wont come here for a while.

As someone who doesn't particularly favour the PS3, I'm impressed with their conference, and am beginning to see why the PS3 might be the longest-lasting system of all 3.

*Is using his PS3 for Persona 3 at the moment* Lovely smoothness on top makes it all pretty :D

I'm going to the USA this fall, would it be worth it to sell my old PSP here in the Netherlands and buy a new 'slim' PSP in the US? Since it's just $169.99 (± €125) I just might be able to sell the old one for exactly that price and thus getting a free new PSP :P I'm just not sure it's worth the trouble because there's barely any difference between the old and new one imo.

lols a regular loser customer came in today and was telling us how apparently Home was a big hoax by some disgruntled ex Sony employee. This is why I don't listen to customers, particularly those that spend all day alternating between playing games and looking at rumour-mongering websites.

I still haven't played a game yet on my ps3 but I finally put Resistance into my Gamefly so hopefully will be here before weekend...

I'm going to the USA this fall, would it be worth it to sell my old PSP here in the Netherlands and buy a new 'slim' PSP in the US? Since it's just $169.99 (± €125) I just might be able to sell the old one for exactly that price and thus getting a free new PSP :P I'm just not sure it's worth the trouble because there's barely any difference between the old and new one imo.

If you can sell it for the same price (Or close to it) then you had might aswell. Main reason I sold my other PSP for the new version is because of the TV output.

Read the Lair review on IGN today - wasn't this supposed to be a system seller? Only got 4.5.

Losing Factor 5 doesn't seem too bad now from a Nintendo point of view

Read the Lair review on IGN today - wasn't this supposed to be a system seller? Only got 4.5.

Losing Factor 5 doesn't seem too bad now from a Nintendo point of view

HAHAHAHA aye av just read the review

Game sounds and looks shit, There is no system selling game out on the ps3 yet. Proppa waste of money my ps3 has been sitting there for months now gathering dust

Well it's peoples opinions i guess. I like the look of Lair and still going to buy it! Infact, it's winging it's way to me from today.

Heavenly Sword is great and so is Warhawk.

Then you have Drakes, Singstar, Eye of Judgement (which people seem to hate, but i like the look of), Ratchet and Clank etc..

I don't think it's that bad, but hey, thats my opinion.

Got Resistance in, pretty fun game, but the online is awesome! Mainly because with xbl I have extreme lag, but I have absolutely no lag with Resistance online! Ps3 gets props from me!

Did anyone else get Warhawk or Lair?

Seriously, if your into online gaming Warhawk is great (even though it takes some practice to control this). Probably PS3'S best game so far actually.

Lair is quite hard to control as well but i am getting the hang of it! 4.5 is WAY too low for this. It's something different from the norm and looks great and is quite exciting swooping around the ocean etc..

I think reviewers are being way to hard on the PS3 games.

I got Warhawk! It's great fun!!!

Cool!

I've played roughly 3 games and haven't killed anyone! :D

32 players on one map is amazing!