N-Europe

Lost in May

Ashley

I remember the teaser they showed before season 2 was aired in the states, THAT was a teaser, it told you nothing, just wetted your appitite, the channel 4 ads are spoilers GALORE

Which is a shame, as they were on when I was in NY and I avoided them like the plaque out of worry.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so its finally started over there, we're at Ep 12 now, so far i'd say although it seems to drag and it always ends when you don't want it too you'll always be beggin for the next ep, thats about all i can say without givin anything away, i'd say eps 9 and 12 (asumin i remember right) have been my favs so far

Did anyone see the hanso foundation advert during the adverts, NOW that is interesting, you will see why soon.

Yeah I wondered what that was. In that ad

you see a clip of a man through the window of a business like building and its also in the video Locke and Jack watch.

Weird huh?

Sorry, didn't realise.. I thought Hugo sounded a little modern for the age group on the island.

Literally those episodes went so slow, episode 1 just told the same story but from a vaguely different perspective.

Mental. I hope momentum picks up, why the hell didn't they hire an editor for this series.

Damn it I couldn't resist and I've only seen up to 15,good thing I just read the persons name,I really got to stop trying to read spoilers.I'm gonna get the other episodes soon because I really can't be bothered waiting.Dunno if this is only me but ,does anyone else just not like Ana-lucia,I really don't like her.