N-Europe

Mario blows up city!

Bren

Guest Jordan

Mario blows up city!

*Sigh* When will Mario ever learn?!

Basic point:

Americans are mostly stupid fucktards who think Mario item boxes can be used to put bombs in.

Mario item boxes own.

Oh my god if this turns into one of those dumb "the game made them do it" things americans will have become even more stupider (is that even a word? No? Well it is now)

Ok they got the idea from the game to make boxes? Whats wrong with that, just cuz people thought "bombs", there wasn't any bombs in them so whats the crime?

"Erm, we charge you for poor arts and crafts skills"

Five girls -- age 16 and 17 -- claimed responsibility for making and placing the packages. The girls said they found an Internet site that included step-by-step instructions for creating replicas of blocks featured in the game.

Eh? How many instructions do you need to create Mario item boxes?

Step 1. Get cardboard box

Step 2. Paint Yellow and draw a question mark in black

Step 3. Ummmm.......

Step 4. That's it

I could understand the reaction if they had created a small army of bob-ombs. Wow imagine that, loads of little bombs with faces walking down a street

Fucking old people.. we really should take away their phones when they get to 65, all they do is phone up people and complain.

No disrespect the majority of them age gracefully and cough up a good story at the bus stop.. but there's a few bad apples who can't stand people having fun or being out past their bed time (6pm)

The kids in our street play football on a grass social area.. the road was built in the 70s judging the architecture and it's a bit of a concrete corridoor- so the architects put a big grass patch for the kids to play.

Apparently they're not allowed to use this anymore. An old person, who worked out how to use a computer put a word processed letter complaining through everyones door in the road.

Complaining that the kids don't ask when they want their football back and they're trashing "everyone's" gardens.

So in response a mother put a poem about the old farts through everyone's doors.. this is middle class suburban warfare!

/rant over

I am constantly amazed by this vile, cretinous anti-Americanism, this mindless, hateful fucking regurgitation of ridiculous, baseless stereotypes spun from the bile spewed by the gutter press. Do not pretend to be educated enough to form an assessment of an entire people based on a crackpot President and a Channel Five documentary.

The tutorial belongs to posterchild (who responds to the situation here), and is hosted on the quantz (Dinosaur Comics) server.

I am constantly amazed by this vile, cretinous anti-Americanism, this mindless, hateful fucking regurgitation of ridiculous, baseless stereotypes spun from the bile spewed by the gutter press. Do not pretend to be educated enough to form an assessment of an entire people based on a crackpot President and a Channel Five documentary.

The tutorial belongs to posterchild (who responds to the situation here), and is hosted on the quantz (Dinosaur Comics) server.

Translation: Hey, guys! Not all Americans are stupid!

Has anyone actually looked through the orginal site the girls got the idea from...if no here.. http://www.qwantz.com/posterchild/

Their actually not the first to do this, a good load of people from different palces have done it. Here's a secletion of mario boxes in the real world.

Santa Ana, California, USA: This one is really good cuz they used a clear line string that is hard to see so the block looks like it's just floating in the air, i love to take a run and jump at it,haha

p5.jpg

The following is from the guy who made the site so not sure where it is, also below it are cut outs of items to put in the boxes

wire1.jpg

inside.jpg

Casper, NY, USA: This is funny, someone had previously put an item box in this location and came back to find the boxes had been taken and replaced with coins

coinssmall.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haver

Translation: Hey, guys! Not all Americans are stupid!

Nope just the ones we have to put up with.

By the way someone said something about racism.

'Americans' are not a race.

If judge actualy gives them a criminal record for this then they need a slapping. And the people that phoned the cops need a cultural lesson.

:bowdown: to the American goverment!

theyve succesfully created a nation of paranoid drones! its amazing that such a large percentage of the general public panic at anything that doesnt fit into their word of advertising, tv and ready meals

2 stories like this in a week, i thought we were supposed to believe that America was over all of this 9/11 stuff and was looking for revenge :nono:

What next? Banning Christmas decorations?

I'm in agreement with Haver, America has brought us many great things and we should try and remember that every once in a while.

I think you can refer to Americans as a race so long as you lump every American national into a single category. If you spout hate about that category, it can then be classed as racism.

If you lump all people who criticise Americans into a single category, does that mean that anyone who hates so-called "anti-americans" (Jesus, has that word ever been devalued over the last 5 years) is a racist? Hey, what if you lump all racists into a category, then if you hate racists, you're a racist!