Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

How about enrolling (without their prior consent) random members to be random parts in the nativity (ie sheep for Shorty to bully, other stars, miscellaneous other animals)? Oh, and why didn't you do the obvious pun of having Franklin as Franklincense?

Also: am I just being stupid, or did the NE 2008 awards disappear?

How about enrolling (without their prior consent) random members to be random parts in the nativity (ie sheep for Shorty to bully, other stars, miscellaneous other animals)? Oh, and why didn't you do the obvious pun of having Franklin as Franklincense?

Also: am I just being stupid, or did the NE 2008 awards disappear?

That would be quite a good idea, its probobly hrd to think of more though.

I can't work out who Angelic chorus is. And how come Dom and Oli didn't get the nativity treatment? I know that jokes for the sake of jokes aren't funny but why didn't you do all of the mods/admins at the same time?
To be fair, they come here so seldom that they haven't even noticed.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sure this forum doens't like me sometimes! lol.

Another thing i have noticed, its my birthday today, which i have got registered yet the forum doesn't show it as my birthday... Any ideas?

You may have your date of birth hidden, go check and then bring me cookies if im right =]

Does anybody remember when a member of staff mentioned that at 10,000 posts members could have custom titles? I just noticed that some members have breached that 10,000 post barrier and don't have (or possibly haven't requested) a custom title.

I had it in my sig in upside-down reverse text but it was removed. Apparently I have too many lines of text.

Can't for the life of me remember who said it. Possibly Shorty.

kthxbye