Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

In number form (because despite being awful at maths I do like numbers)

1) No idea. Wasn't me.

2) "Awesome" really? Not only did it feature a mediocre singer it was the same image repeated four times :p

3) They do.

4) Photoshop, Gimp, Paint. All kinds of programs.

1) Cool :bowdown:

2) Leona Lewis' voice is fantastic. No other female has had a voice comapred to such legends like Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson (despite me hating their music). Yah, the image was repeated four times. I didn't make it.:smile:

3) Yup

4) I'm not all that familar with Photoshop, and have honestly forgotten my password (and can't be bothered with a new one). Any chance Imageshack do it?

1) Cool :bowdown:

2) Leona Lewis' voice is fantastic. No other female has had a voice comapred to such legends like Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson (despite me hating their music). Yah, the image was repeated four times. I didn't make it.:smile:

3) Yup

4) I'm not all that familar with Photoshop, and have honestly forgotten my password (and can't be bothered with a new one). Any chance Imageshack do it?

I think you are thinking of the wrong kind of photoshop dude.

Photoshop is software, not a website.

Sorry if this has been asked before:

If I click on the "latest post" thread from the main forum menu, it automatically goes to the point where I last read the thread.

Can you do the same thing by clicking on any thread, as it's a bit annoying having to go back a few pages to catch up, especially on the "How was your day?" thread.

Ta

Talking of the latest post thing - does it work across different pc's or would you have to go back to the last post you had viewed on that particular pc?

I think its stored server side not based on cookies so I believe it would work on any PC as long as you're signed in.

Its stored on your username, so shorty is right, it would be almost useless if it was per PC. Especially if you cleaed cookies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh?

Sorry, I swear you said somewhere you were.

Well "Girl Gamer" is still a good choice. Now it becomes Ironic, and has a funny story behind it. Or "Grill Gamer". It doesn't show you to be a girl, and has an even funnier story behind it. In fact the story could be the link to these few posts.