N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Just bear in mind that the Powers That Be are a busy bunch of guys! What with the 3DS launch HOURS AWAY, Ashley is handling a lot of boogie. Shorty only has access to the forums during working hours... and, liek, he's at work so he cannot guarentee he can spend his time there in such a way.

When I said it would be a good idea, I hadn't even assessed the situation. Going on what you guys said, I assumed there were dozens of threads for the game or that it was getting about a hundred posts per day. As it is, I'm not sure it's necessary. The interest in B&W has peaked, and discussion will only slow down from here.

When I said it would be a good idea, I hadn't even assessed the situation. Going on what you guys said, I assumed there were dozens of threads for the game or that it was getting about a hundred posts per day. As it is, I'm not sure it's necessary. The interest in B&W has peaked, and discussion will only slow down from here.

You do have a point that the discussion is slowing down, but it would still be appreciated :)

After all, it could always be removed or merged if there isn't enough activity right?

Well yeah, I would have created threads but it will clutter up the already cluttered and busy 3DS zone. I wanna do poles, trade threads, tournament threads, team threads etc etc.

Pleeeeeeeeasaasseeeee.

There is a few I really wanna do. Will of course do if no one setup but it'd be great/easier.

Can trade/tournament threads not go in the Handheld Online Gaming board?

Or maybe turn the Online Board into a Online/Pokemon Board?

And then just have a couple of others in the DS Board?

Could always sticky one or two Pokemon threads at the top of the board.

Edited by Retro_Link

Make all the new threads, without taking the piss to prove a point, if it gets too much, I'll make a board.

Oh yeah, that wasn't my plan. I only had a few in mind that I specifically wanted to do now, and then the ones like trade threads, tournaments and battles that will eventually come.

I also had an....well I'll post over there. :p

How about a "General Nintendo" thread for franchise-based discussion (i.e. non-console-specific talks of Pokémon/Zelda/Mario/etc). Perhaps even merged with Retro. Also, do we need the Wii Channel board? It may as well get merged with the Wii board with the amount of use it's getting.

Edited by Cube