NEurope

Can I ask the reasons as to why motion and Fields were banned please?

Fields: I reckon he said some stuff, which has now been deleted.

motion:

This is probably why:

Cheers, though might be hard to do that with Moria constantly deleting posts all the time.

Yeah what did happen to "slates wiped clean"

So the question, what were they banned for?

That's not a reason to ban him, Villan. What happened to 'slates wiped clean'?

As far as I know that was the second-to-last post he made before he got banned. And I'm not a very good detective. ::shrug:

Doing some detective work of my own, he hasn't said anything ban-worthy in his recent posts since his last infraction, which he was obviously punished for. Slate wiped clean means that that infraction would have disappeared, and he says that he didn't get three red cards. So is this a personal grudge or what?

What the hell? I actually liked Motion and Fields, they had character and balls, unless they did something really bad in the past day, what happened to their slates being wiped clean?

And I still haven't been given a reason for why Hobbz and Fanelia were banned.

Glad one person has gone, sad motion has. As much as he sounded like a prick, he was fun :cry:

For once I wasn't involved in the recent banning but I do know it was decided before I put up the new rules, just nobody dropped the axe til after.

I'm just surprised it took so long to ban motion. Recently I had no problem with him, but the way he entered this forum was a preview of how it was going to end. I still remember him starting arguments over stupid things (epic thread anyone?), and licking the mod's ass when he was being bashed by everyone, and suddenly the tables turned, he's opportunistic and knows who to please just to get away with it.

I'm just surprised it took so long to ban motion. Recently I had no problem with him, but the way he entered this forum was a preview of how it was going to end. I still remember him starting arguments over stupid things (epic thread anyone?), and licking the mod's ass when he was being bashed by everyone, and suddenly the tables turned, he's opportunistic and knows who to please just to get away with it.

I think many of us remember the thread that Ant made called "Does anyone here seriously follow a football team?" and motion practically stirred the shit by going on about how Rugby is better than football, or "Chavball", as he called it. And the whole thread turned into an argument, with motion against practically everyone who posts regularly in the football thread. It was madness. :nono:

Fanelia was banned? That sucks i always liked his rants cause they were filled with truthiness

Motion was really asking for it, constant flaming of Moria just because he was having a hissy fit over a few of his posts being deleted. I really like Fields, but I'm not surprised he got banned either.

It's a shame that we've lost a few "characters" but being characters doesn't justify them not being banned.

Also I have no idea what rokhed has done wrong. Everyone seems to start an argument with him, not the other way around.

NOT MOTION!!!!!! :(

*breath*

There isn't a big enough font to express just how disappointed and let down I am by the decision to ban motion. You can't just "wipe the slate clean" and then ban motion even if the decision was taken before and not acted upon. I know there were issues of respect between motion and some of the mods but motion was definitely a pillar of the n-europe community.

Surely you can see its just bizarre to instigate a new warning system and at the same time ban the members for who this system was created? Honestly, just give him a warning. What are you really going to lose? If he ignores the warning, fine ban him. We lose another great member who raged against the machine. If your warning system does work then FANTASTIC we get to keep an awesome member, he won't step out of line and the mods won't be undermined.

Please, please, PLEASE just use the new system and whatever the outcome no one can argue. If you leave it as it is, more people are going it be annoyed....and I'm sad to say, including myself.

Also I have no idea what rokhed has done wrong. Everyone seems to start an argument with him, not the other way around.

Hahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahh!!!!!

Seriously man, good one. : peace:

Edit;/ Someone on MSN just said this.

Rokhed the victim? It's like saying the Jews provoked Hitler!

It's not gonna work Daft, read the rules, pleading openly in a thread won't work, pleading for Ant and harribo didn't work, it ain't gonna work for motion either.

And they did say that they made the decision before hand.

EDIT: Also, i agree with Zell completely.

NOT MOTION!!!!!! :(

*breath*

There isn't a big enough font to express just how disappointed and let down I am by the decision to ban motion. You can't just "wipe the slate clean" and then ban motion even if the decision was taken before and not acted upon. I know there were issues of respect between motion and some of the mods but motion was definitely a pillar of the n-europe community.

Surely you can see its just bizarre to instigate a new warning system and at the same time ban the members for who this system was created? Honestly, just give him a warning. What are you really going to lose? If he ignores the warning, fine ban him. We lose another great member who raged against the machine. If your warning system does work then FANTASTIC we get to keep an awesome member, he won't step out of line and the mods won't be undermined.

Please, please, PLEASE just use the new system and whatever the outcome no one can argue. If you leave it as it is, more people are going it be annoyed....and I'm sad to say, including myself.

Reading through the last few pages of this thread will show you that he was not an awesome member.

Even if we were following the new rules in regards to Motion he should be banned immediately for:

heavy flaming of staff are grounds for an immediate permanent ban.

It's not gonna work Daft, read the rules, pleading openly in a thread won't work, pleading for Ant and harribo didn't work, it ain't gonna work for motion either.

And they did say that they made the decision before hand.

EDIT: Also, i agree with Zell completely.

All I'm saying is its a silly decision. We have this new system for banning people. The rules are now black and white, clear as day. So why can't we put the system to the test. If they cross the line then they are banned. If they start conducting themselves properly the we know the system works and we get to keep an awesome member. It makes so much sense its unfunny.

Even if we were following the new rules in regards to Motion he should be banned immediately for:

That's a pretty knee-jerk reaction in all fairness.

Reading through the last few pages of this thread will show you that he was not an awesome member.

Yes I agree, he was being a right pillock over the last few pages but frustration obviously got the better of him. And you are right he was being a right tw*t to you but surely this "clean slate" + new system is better for everyone? If he carries on then get rid of him and no one can argue because everyone knows where they stand now. If you just ban him then we've lost a genuinely enthusiastic member in these forums.

Yes I agree, he was being a right pillock over the last few pages but frustration obviously got the better of him. And you are right he was being a right tw*t to you but surely this "clean slate" + new system is better for everyone? If he carries on then get rid of him and no one can argue because everyone knows where they stand now. If you just ban him then we've lost a genuinely enthusiastic member in these forums.

Totally agree with you Daft.

More bannings? Sierously whats behind this do you guys have nothing better to do than make a hit list of people?

Speaking of The List, is it possible to see it? Can we find out which members are on it?