NEurope

I had the same issue with a previous banner, but this one works fine.

OS X and FF4

You might need to update your flash, although that's me grasping at straws and not even having a look at the banner

On a separate note, the times on the website all seem to be 1hr behind. For instance a lot of discussion going on in the Wii board for the past couple of hours and the last message was meant to have been posted at 4:47PM?

It's all good over here. Check your Forum Settings!

Mine was and is set to GMT with auto-detect for day light savings... what are yours Dyson?

EDIT: But now it's gone back to being fine...... EURGH. Nevermind....

EDIT 2.0: Think I've got it. Forum is not doing DST when not logged in.

Edited by Jamba

When you have eight mods on the E3 forum it stretchifies everything ;)

Can we get the digital/military clock on the time stamps?

When you have eight mods on the E3 forum it stretchifies everything ;)

Ah, that makes sense. ;)

Can we get the digital/military clock on the time stamps?

This would be a nice little addition. :)

I don't think that can be changed on a per-user basis so... since we've gone 10 years without anyone ever saying anything before, I'm going to assume the way it is now is the most popular :heh:

I don't think that can be changed on a per-user basis so... since we've gone 10 years without anyone ever saying anything before, I'm going to assume the way it is now is the most popular :heh:

There's not a simple way to implement the option to choose between 12-hour and 24-hour time in the user settings?

Not simple as in pre-available. We can change the format (using php date() format, eg for 24 hour clock I would change it to H:i), but afaik there's no option to allow users to pick from one or the other. I'll check at lunch time, but I'm 90% sure this is the case.

If you really want it and have a spare minute, maybe search for a Vbulletin mod which does this? (look for version 3.8.x compatible)

Not simple as in pre-available. We can change the format (using php date() format, eg for 24 hour clock I would change it to H:i), but afaik there's no option to allow users to pick from one or the other. I'll check at lunch time, but I'm 90% sure this is the case.

If you really want it and have a spare minute, maybe search for a Vbulletin mod which does this? (look for version 3.8.x compatible)

It's not terribly important at all for me, it would just have been a neat little feature if it could have been implemented easily. :)

Is this happening at the top of the forums for anyone else???

No.........................

We should change the forum name to Nintendo-Britain :indeed:

Just joking, it's fine and no big deal. As danny said it would be a nice addition but it's nothing more than that. We use the digital clock in Norway/denmark.

New question, what's wrong with the ds forum? I can't post there.

Apologies. They were closed yesterday to ease server strain during the conference and with the mad rush of everything obviously we forgot to open them again.

We should change the forum name to Nintendo-Britain :indeed:

Just joking, it's fine and no big deal. As danny said it would be a nice addition but it's nothing more than that. We use the digital clock in Norway/denmark.

I too would appreciate this addition, but I suppose it isn't the most important thing in the world. When you are used to one system it's easy to get 4 AM and 4PM mixed up if you aren't looking very carefully, for instance.

I'd like to emphasise that it's not Shorty being awkward. We don't have our own custom forum software; we use vBulletin, and if it's not built in as a feature then it is hard it implement (unless, as Shorty pointed out, you can find a mod for vBulletin).

Was wondering what you meant by 'digital clock' as to me that is:

XClock_Digital_Clock_Screen_Saver-13737.gif