NEurope

Doesn't for me, just tried it in Chrome though and it works fine. Must be something to do with Firefox.

Well that worked for me.

Show off!!!
:D
Doesn't for me, just tried it in Chrome though and it works fine. Must be something to do with Firefox.

Using anything like adblock or greasemonkey? Could be messing with them.

:D

Using anything like adblock or greasemonkey? Could be messing with them.

I am using adblock, but it's not something I've installed recently, the problem only started a few days ago. I'll still try disabling it though...

...nope still doesn't work.

In fairness didn't we narrow that down to GT's issue because its user-uploaded content as it gets a different URL parameter?

But didn't we prove (in the staff chat somewhere) that some videos work and some don't and we put it down to user vs site generated content.

It was to do with the URL iirc - some trailers have 5 digits, some had 6? Regardless of the fault, it's more likely it's to do with your ad/script/whatever settings, surely?

I'm and R-tard and i'm having trouble posting snappy comeback images to prove a point. I have tried and subsequently failed, when I click the preview button it shows a silly little box that does not show the image I desire. Could some one help me?

What's the image you're trying to post? Not sure what you mean by box, but it could be to do with where the image is hosted.

What's the image you're trying to post? Not sure what you mean by box, but it could be to do with where the image is hosted.

I essentially want to post an image of Turtwig playing the drums in order to show off how awesome he is and refute your earlier statement about turtwig ><

4756588266_499e487bae.jpg

The box that appears is the standard image does not appear image

And now it works, fool that i am

WHAT IS THIS N-EUROPE LIFE SHIT AND WHY IS THE FORUM LOOKING LIKE CRAP FOR ME?!

Yeah, it looks all shit and crap and the banner is now tiny and says "N-Europe Life".

WHAT IS THIS N-EUROPE LIFE SHIT AND WHY IS THE FORUM LOOKING LIKE CRAP FOR ME?!

Yeah, it looks all shit and crap and the banner is now tiny and says "N-Europe Life".

N-Europe Lite?

Sounds like your on the iPhone scheme.

If you don't ask, you don't get;

Any chance of a Pokemon (Black and White) sub-board?

If you don't ask, you don't get;

Any chance of a Pokemon (Black and White) sub-board?

+1 to this idea. The Pokémon threads are simply unmanageable at the moment with other 100 pages :o

Well...how do I get it off? I'm on amac laptop...

It should say "normal version" in the bottom left corner - click that

Id agree with a Pokemon sub forum, the threads get so many posts so quickly that I lose track and dont bother checking them anymore.

I'd agree on the pokemon boards. The games are just some god damn dense and theres so much more threads are needed!!!!