NEurope

Always, you're thinking of the "more" link under the list of Smileys on the right hand side of the full reply WYSIWYG.

Maybe it's chrome but in firefox it was never like that for me, and only opened in the pop-up window with loads of them.

Thought it was a new updated feature. My bad :heh:

Yeah, trying it on firefox now it works, but it didn't before. I never really look for a smiley so I guess this was a while ago. Not sure about Peeps :heh:

OIC.

Yeah I was also thinking of the [More] in the full reply because I never use quick reply :p I forgot that was there. I clearly have ADD because I realise you said exactly that!

I don't get why people complain about the mega-threads not being there.

In fact I'd argue that How was your day is still here, it's just now been divided between good and bad.

Could start a new one if you want. Its been a while.

Hi,

Does anyone know who to contact about issues with logging into the comments section of the main N-Europe site?

Tied looking through the staff section but not sure who would deal with these things.

Cheers.

Michael.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in the other thread, you can ask your questions directly in here, or if you would rather keep it private, feel free to PM me or email me, shorty (at) n-europe.com

I can't change your email address and password, however, unless you can prove that you own the comment account. If you can't, I would suggest simply re-registering.

Hi,

Does anyone know who to contact about issues with logging into the comments section of the main N-Europe site?

Tied looking through the staff section but not sure who would deal with these things.

Cheers.

Michael.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in the other thread, you can ask your questions directly in here, or if you would rather keep it private, feel free to PM me or email me, moogleviper (at) n-europe.com

I can't change your email address and password, however, unless you can prove that you own the comment account. If you can't, I would suggest simply re-registering.

Why is the time on every thread out by an hour? :(

User CP, Edit Options, Automatically dectect DST.

Is anyone else having problems with the [Forum] [blog] etc... links on the main page? Have they been left off or covered over with the new count down?

Is anyone else having problems with the [Forum] [blog] etc... links on the main page? Have they been left off or covered over with the new count down?

It seems to be an issue a few people are having with the flash - the links are definitely there (I just used the forum one). Is it only since the E3 countdown banner that you've been having problems, because I know some had issues with 3DS flash banner as well?

What browser are you using?

Chrome on Mac with Snow Leopard. Not sure if it's since the countdown but I have only just noticed it.

EDIT: Only happening on the main page, not on the forums. Also my cursor does change when it mouses over it but as nothing is showing about where it links to in the status bar then I would think that the information for the link cannot be accessed.

Edited by Jamba