NEurope

Get someone to try as im not sure. I can't do it though, can't add admins to your ignore list :P

thanks to my humble guinea pig owen, we have found out that when you add someone to your ignore list they can still send you pm's but they never get to you, leaving them none the wiser, mwahahaha!

Don't think anyone has answered my question yet. Cheers!

Would it be possible to rename the Trade board as 'For Sale/Bargain Board' like in the old C-E forums?

Dunno if you've seen my thread in General Chit Chat but it looks like a few people think the Trade board is just for private trades rather than a place to find/post web bargains.

Ta dukkadukka. And done Locky, sorry, didn't notice that before ^_^.

And done Locky, sorry, didn't notice that before ^_^.

Cool, thanks! :) Hopefully threads in there will get lots more views now!

I can't seem to get onto the chat thingy. The page loads up but it says stuff about /join or something. Could somebody please help me?

Random question, why is c-unt the only word on the swear filter?

fuck **** bastard **** wanker arse shit piss

t-wat is also on there.

Why were you trying to find out?

Anyway its on there because its considered the harshest swearing word, surverys and all that on it. I use it when the sitch calls for it, but we don't really need it here do we?

I dunno, it just seems really random that t-wat and c-unt are blocked... but others aren't?

It just strikes me as weird.

t-wat always struck me as being a tame cuss word, along the lines of bugger or blimey. i'm glad the c-word isn't allowed, i find it offensive, and in some twisted logic i like having a taboo word reserved for special occasions.

I dunno, it just seems really random that t-wat and c-unt are blocked... but others aren't?

It just strikes me as weird.

Well the c-word is because as said, t'is seen as the most offensive. The other one, ::shrug: just a bit harsh sounding really.

You're all fucking wrong and anyone who doesn't like c u n t, especially girls, are annoying.

Im taking that with a pinch of sarcasm, cause if not its arrogant.

I think the thing with the c-word is its such a harsh word anyway, the sound is harsh. The fint "nt" is often said with despise, and as a word its mostly used to insult.

When folks report a bad post what happens?

I'm guessing a PM gets sent to Mods/Admins?

By the way the 'c-word' is widely considered the harshest swearword.

In the UK you can't even hold up a piece of card saying c**t (that's with the stars) on television after 9pm without it being pixellated.

By the way the 'c-word' is widely considered the harshest swearword.

In the UK you can't even hold up a piece of card saying c**t (that's with the stars) on television after 9pm without it being pixellated.

I've heard them say sw.png on TV before. Who cares. It's just a word, infact, there was an entire show dedicated to swearing on TV once, and they said sw.png more than once, get over it, kids.

I've heard them say sw.png on TV before. Who cares. It's just a word, infact, there was an entire show dedicated to swearing on TV once, and they said sw.png more than once, get over it, kids.

Yeah it happens, happens on SATC a fair bit but thats cable after 10 so different things. Although I prefer "C U Next Tuesday", its a silly euphamism, or censoring. Damn semantics.

And yes, lets get over it.

I looked under the Tech/PC Talk section and I couldn't find the Online Gaming board. Can someone give me a direct link to it?

EDIT: i just saw it, never mind

Is there any chance the size for avatars can increase? I want this for my avatar :red:

110310.jpg

I just sharpened it after shrinking it, always useful if you shrink an image. Although the glory that is paint doesn't come with it, dunno which program you use though.

And no problem.