NEurope

Another question, why does it bring up a page can't be displayed when I tried to post, then shows nothing so I post again, then it adds both just to be a bugger?

Wacky sever issues? Jan has been contacted to see if its anything on our end, but it could be the server's fault. I dunno, its all sports-talk to me.

When you click "more" on smiles why do some of them come up with the text? and then you click on them their invisible on your post? It's just cause i really like the Geek one :heh:

Just wondering about something. More and more now when i click on something the source code for that page comes up instead of the actual web page. Pressing back on my browser and then reclicking fixes it, but it seems to be happening more and more.

Some help please

I registered a username and never got an email for it, i then put in the request for a lost password be sent to this address, again nothing.

It says the email has already been used but yet i cant use the account and have never gotten any emails to that account. So i had to register with this email under a name i dont really want.

So what gives? I have no filters on my email address or anything!

It doesnt actually have a junk folder.

Just a trash folder and an outbox/inbox.

It appears im in quite the pickle

Has the forum been down for large parts of today for most folks or just a select few?

Has the forum been down for large parts of today for most folks or just a select few?

Same for me. Bluddy annoying I tell thee.

Its been down for me too.

Question.

Seeing as I unable to get access to the account i tried registering, may i get my name changed and email changed to the ones i registered(but have never received email) first with?

Ask an admin to change the email of the account then to send a password to you.

Well I kinda just did, isnt that what this threads for?

I might be better just pming them i guess

Er... when I tried to log onto Revo-Europe earlier (mainsite and forum) there was loads of html coding and a problem with the system apparently.

I've been having loads of problems with the site over the last week - it just times out and I can't access any of revo-europe.com. Has anyone else been having these difficulties or is it just me?! I've tried changing browsers but that doesn't work.

I've been having loads of problems with the site over the last week - it just times out and I can't access any of revo-europe.com. Has anyone else been having these difficulties or is it just me?! I've tried changing browsers but that doesn't work.

yeah me to man....

since about friday its been down during the day, im gettin a server type error

As I mentioned earlier, site likes to piss us about in the early daytime. Which brings me to my question, can the forum be separate from the main site, like Xsorbit was to C-E, because even when the site is shitting us about you could still go on the forum for your daily forumage.

As I mentioned earlier, site likes to piss us about in the early daytime. Which brings me to my question, can the forum be separate from the main site, like Xsorbit was to C-E, because even when the site is shitting us about you could still go on the forum for your daily forumage.

The money yo, its too much to run on two diff servers. Xsorbit had its own server so thats why that happened. Ill try and dig into these crazy server issues but things fall apart sometimes, just happens.

Is there any chance of making this forum 800x600 friendly for us poor folk with terrible monitors?

(Sorry if this has been asked/answered before)

Buy a better monitor.

The question should not be "Could it work at 800x600" but rather, "Please make this forum non-fucking-shit, i.e scalable to work at any resolution, like all good forums".