NEurope

Are those sexuality threads getting locked yet?

Haven't actually had a look at them yet. I've had a pretty hectic day, but i'm going to take a look at it now.

I just bought a new Widescreen laptop (1280x800) and I was wondering if its just the settings on the laptop that make the N-E homepage a forums all squashed over to the left haand side of the screen? If it is, is there any way I can "stretch" them out....????

I just bought a new Widescreen laptop (1280x800) and I was wondering if its just the settings on the laptop that make the N-E homepage a forums all squashed over to the left haand side of the screen? If it is, is there any way I can "stretch" them out....????

It's the way the staff want us to see it (good choice!). Explore the alternative themes available in your control panel; they're not as pretty but they fill the whole screen.

Its not really the fact we want you to see that way, its the fact we didn't think of it in advance ;)

It's because its a widescreen laptop. You have way more pixels horizontally than you used to. You'll have to get used to it.

So why would they read it if it was stickied?

because people would take more notice at the stickied thread than normal and also it was also very popular, plus it was used loads anyway but then got un-noticed for a while.

I suppose I'd be right in saying you PM a Mod/Admin to have your username changed?

You wish to remove the 854?

You wish to remove the 854?

That and "The_", please. That bit makes my name too similar to the_villa.

-EDIT- Thanks. :grin: Now, will mcj mind if I ask him to remake my sig...?

Create A New Thread, at the bottom of the page (under the 'Submit New Thread' button) tick "Yes, post a poll with this thread "

Because its a massive security issue if its on. People could do virtually anything to the site if it were on.

Em, I tried registering for the Comment on the News article thing a few days ago and I havent received an email confirming it etc. Now when I try to register again it says that the name I want to register with has been already taken.

Any idea lads?

Comment on news articles, but thats in the forums. So thus you are registered.

Ok so it changed while I was away. Seems like theres still a few kinks to work out.

Em, I tried registering for the Comment on the News article thing a few days ago and I havent received an email confirming it etc. Now when I try to register again it says that the name I want to register with has been already taken.

Any idea lads?

probably the spamfilter deleted the mail coming from N-europe.com with your login data. I can send it to you manually by email. just contact me by email at [email protected] so I can send you your login. (let me know your username, otherwise I dont know which login to send you)

cheers

dom

im having trouble with that news commenting thing too.I registered my username but it keeps telling me my password is wrong