NEurope

how do u actually work the chatroom?i get on and it sayd u have not joined any channel.what?

could someone answer my above question ?

Edit: also how do you make a group?

For an animated avatar, the file needs to be a .gif or something. Then, just insert your avatar into your profile, and there ya go.

I was going to suggest that this site didn't use them, as i don't recall ever seeing anyone having an animated gif here.

JPEGS and stills are just going to have to suffice, i'm afraid.

In all forum members' profile there is a "Group Memberships" section. What are these Groups and how does one go about joining one?

Is there any way that you can start a new paragraph using code?

I sometimes post messages using my phone but it doesn't have a return button and as such it can only be one big block of text and if I want to post a picture then it just screws up completely!

I've tried [p] and [br] but they don't work (are they disabled on these forums)?

I sometimes post messages using my phone but it doesn't have a return button and as such it can only be one big block of text and if I want to post a picture then it just screws up completely!

I've tried [p] and [br] but they don't work (are they disabled on these forums)?

It says in a little box bellow the posts that HTML is off.

In all forum members' profile there is a "Group Memberships" section. What are these Groups and how does one go about joining one?

No idea, can't see any options in the User CP and the admin area. God knows.

Theres no such option, I've had a mooch around.

It says in a little box bellow the posts that HTML is off.

But I believe that HTML (i.e. <p> and <br>) is different to PHP (i.e. [p] and [br])

I'm sure there must be somewhere where you can add allowed php tags?!

But I believe that HTML (i.e. <p> and <br>) is different to PHP (i.e. [p] and [br])

Oh right, didn't notice, sorry.

Just nitpicking here, but [tag] isn't actually php but xUBBC code or something stupid like that :heh:

Just nitpicking here, but [tag] isn't actually php but xUBBC code or something stupid like that :heh:

You're right, [square tags] are forum UBB markup, and have nothing to do with php. They're designed specifically to prevent exploits. Allowing php, on the other hand, would open up a black hole of problems.

No idea, can't see any options in the User CP and the admin area. God knows.

Thanks Ashley. I almost forgot I asked this question!

Good to see the Admins are on top of their work;)

You're right, [square tags] are forum UBB markup, and have nothing to do with php. They're designed specifically to prevent exploits. Allowing php, on the other hand, would open up a black hole of problems.

Well thats beside the point... isn't there a way to change the aloowed tags - whatever the hell they really are!

Can't you just press down? On my phone, down starts a new line :b

It's a while now since I've had a rant about birthday threads, but it's getting fucking ridiculous now. There's a new one every day, and it's not even limited to established members, all manner of no mark 10 post retards are getting birthday wishes from people keen to create a spamming opportunity and boost their post count. :mad: