N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Does anyone know who to contact about issues with logging into the comments section of the main N-Europe site?

Tied looking through the staff section but not sure who would deal with these things.

Cheers.

Michael.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in the other thread, you can ask your questions directly in here, or if you would rather keep it private, feel free to PM me or email me, shorty (at) n-europe.com

I can't change your email address and password, however, unless you can prove that you own the comment account. If you can't, I would suggest simply re-registering.

Hi,

Does anyone know who to contact about issues with logging into the comments section of the main N-Europe site?

Tied looking through the staff section but not sure who would deal with these things.

Cheers.

Michael.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in the other thread, you can ask your questions directly in here, or if you would rather keep it private, feel free to PM me or email me, moogleviper (at) n-europe.com

I can't change your email address and password, however, unless you can prove that you own the comment account. If you can't, I would suggest simply re-registering.

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone else having problems with the [Forum] [blog] etc... links on the main page? Have they been left off or covered over with the new count down?

It seems to be an issue a few people are having with the flash - the links are definitely there (I just used the forum one). Is it only since the E3 countdown banner that you've been having problems, because I know some had issues with 3DS flash banner as well?

What browser are you using?

Chrome on Mac with Snow Leopard. Not sure if it's since the countdown but I have only just noticed it.

EDIT: Only happening on the main page, not on the forums. Also my cursor does change when it mouses over it but as nothing is showing about where it links to in the status bar then I would think that the information for the link cannot be accessed.

Edited by Jamba