NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Best ending EVER!

The ending made less sense than the game, seriously. (Green eyes, wtf? Kun Lan dressed as Iwazaru?)

You should play through the game again, it took me a while to make sense of it.

I must have been sat there for an hour trying to comprehend what just happened.

I think I'll have to say Ocarina... many of you says Killer7.. I'm playing it right now.. we'll see. maybe I'll change when I'm done with Killer7 :)

You better read this which sums up the game plot.

So I have to read a 51,000 word long document which sums up the game rather than it being shown in the game itself.

I'll go with everyone and say the best ending i've seen is OoT, followed by Majora's Mask and ToS. Brilliant

So I have to read a 51,000 word long document which sums up the game rather than it being shown in the game itself.

Dude! Just use your head when you see the ending next time!

Metroid Prime's ending for me. I thought the 2 good endings were amazing.

I never saw the bad ending but I heard it's lame.

I'm not sure what my overall favourite game ending is, but I finished F.E.A.R. last night and I thought that had a brilliant ending! :shock:

Final Fantasy 6, decent ending made awesome by the end music

Mario Bros. 2

finding out the whole game is a dream sequence by mario

Resi 4

Leon turns down an indecent proposal by Ashley in favor of the hotter (and probably freakier) Hunnigan

OoT, MM and WW have great endings. Mario 64 ending is pretty cool, I have no idea why but it rocks. MGS3, FFX and Chrono Trigger endings rule too. And of course Eternal Darkness. "I was once a fool"

Half Life 2. It was neat when everything slowed down - explosion and all - then froze. I said 'Woah'.

Like Neo.

So, yeah - either HL2 or Eternal Darkness.

AND!

While we're on the subject of game endings. At the end of Starfox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet, the final building you go into - the big one - I can't be any more specific - is the floor texture in there, the same as in the Carrington Institute bottom-level lobby on Perfect Dark? I'd check, just to make sure, but I sold Dinosaur Planet when I finished it. But I think it is the same, from memory.

Starwing - "This Corneria. Pepper speaking - congratulations, on a job well done!"

Obviolusly not massively impressive by todays standards, but the very concept of audible speech was mind-blowing on the Snes.

Man, I can't wait for Retro-downloads on Revo.

Pokemon crystal was my favourite ending, the credit music was simply my favourite from Gameboy, and the final battle between you and Red (Ash from the cartoon) was simply worth getting 16 badges for.

I loved Tales of Symphonia's ending, the animation was sweet and the build up got my spine all tingly, was truly amazing - damn how i long for a sequel or prequel - but with more animated cutscenes damnit, that game was so magical easily one of my top RPGs this generation.

I like the music in the Mario Kart 64 ending.

That ending made me cry when I was 8!

I also liked the "ending" in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

DiemetriX is not allowed to read this, neither is anyone else who hasn't finished episode 4 of Phoenix Wright:

When you kind of see diffrent interviews with all the characters from the game,

and they talk about you and what a great person you are :P

(p.s. by "ending" I meant the first ending of course)

I loved both OOT and Majora's Mask endings, but OOT will always have a special place in my heart :D

And I remember watching the ending of SMB3 when I was 6 years old. (finishing SMB3 at the age of 6 was a very big thing)

There will be a sequel only on PS2 though I'm afraid.

not a sequel. just like final fantasy. no sequels to the games. just another game with different characters in a different world.

not a sequel. just like final fantasy. no sequels to the games. just another game with different characters in a different world.

Why isn't that a sequel?

I hate when games have an ending like OoT, when you've watched it you have to reset, then your save continues from before beating the last boss. I'd rather be able to wander the world after saving it - with people saying new things :) Like in ToS.

Mine has to be the ending to streets of rage. that game took up my life. it was so good to finish it countless times.

For me, Max Payne on the pc is one of my favourites.

When you shoot the final wire with the sniper and the helicopter is crushed and thrown halfway down the building

I also really love the final grpahic on the game.

I thought SM64 was a bit of a dissapoiting ending really.. then again when i first did it i thought it waqs pretty good.

I liked Banjo Kazooie when

Grunty gets knocked off the roof by the jinjonator... i think and get stuck under a rock.

Sign in to follow this