N-Europe

Gorillaz

Oli1983uk

Well while putting in the set for Jonathan Ross show last night they was setting up a massive HD video wall, and they run a video of a the Gorillaz that will be playing on the show this friday. From what I saw it seems great, just didnt get to hear no sound just the video of what will be shown, I got a pic so will post it up.

blur doesn't deal with the instrumental side. the band is nothing to do with blur.

Damon Albarn, from blur has a hand in the music and some of the singing. He set the group up, witha group of aminator and rapper friends he has.

Wikipedia has the whole thing explained clearly.

I'm trying to find a video from the MTV awards where they were holographic, it's impossible :'(

Yeah, I always wanted to see that. Their old concerts sucked, they played behind a white screen, while their videos were projected on it.

here are some quick shots of what it will look like on fridays jonathan ross

That's the exact same thing they used in the Brits. They look crap in 3D.

Awesome, they're the videos from the Manchester gig I saw.. Might watch it this week, that Jonathon Ross guy is alright, I liked his Asian invasion specials on Asian cinema. (only good BBC4 ever)

I guess it's the new 'Kids with guns' video.. bit overkill I think, it's a nice video but haven't they already taken 4 singles from the album? It is pretty solid though, no disrespect to them.

As far as I'm aware after the success of Demon Days and the almost complete failure of Think Tank for being too 'wacky' and radiohead-esque I doubt we'll see a new blur album but yeah.. it's an Alburn project who is also from my home town Colchester.

Oli you must have the best job on these boards working at the beeb.

Yes, an organisation funded by the public that spends £4m on art commisions when it should be spent on programming.

But yeah he has a pretty phat job.. Can't say the BBC are in my good books lately, did enjoy planet Earth the other night though.

its a pretty cool job, thou it could be better! thou i think the person with the coolest job on these boards has to be Master Tim seeing as he now works for Nintendo!

But he has to live in Germany where all they eat is marzipan, sausages and pickled cabbage. That's no life!

But he has to live in Germany where all they eat is marzipan, sausages and pickled cabbage. That's no life!

even taking all that into consideration still comes out on top! he gets to play with the latest nintendo stuff! that wins hands down!

I love Gorillaz! They're new El Maana video is awe-inspiring. Also, yay! Jonathon Ross! I think they shoudl realse "Fire Coming Out of a Monkey's Head" becaue the vidoe would kick major ass, just telling the story.

blur doesn't deal with the instrumental side. the band is nothing to do with blur.

Damon Albarn, from blur has a hand in the music and some of the singing. He set the group up, witha group of aminator and rapper friends he has.

Wikipedia has the whole thing explained clearly.

O Ic... ok thanks Tom, didn't realise that ::shrug: I must say I haven't been fascinated by them that much so far, I'm too much of a pop person perhaps.

As for Wiki, I keep forgetting it :santa: I've come across some odd stuff there so the more serious the more I void Wiki. That mindset leads me to carry on forgetting it when I really should remember it.

But that is coming from the site that said that Friends would be doing a special one off episode... It could be true, but I doubt it.

So did most over entertainment sites out there, it was a widespread rumour and allegedly had some truth. Lisa Kudrow recently stated in an interview that it was going through but then one of the males didn't want to. Didn't specify which but it seems Matt LeBlanc will do anything. Matt Perry has signed up for a pilot and Schwimmer is doing behind-the-scenes stuff.