N-Europe

April Fools

The3rdChildren

So, spill. Unless they're super top secret. I had originally planned to do something at work, but I'm actually on holiday all this week and thus won't be there to act up. Anyone got anything cool planned?

We can also use this thread to record ways in which we were fooled or have fooled others in the past. GO. GO. I'm especially interested in what Revo-Europe has planned for the big day and since Jordan wouldn't tell me in advance I very much doubt anyone else will.

I will use this space to say I have never carried out a successful April Fool joke in my life, but am constantly fooled every day. Forumer Meik will often randomly tell me a celebrity has died and I'll buy it. The bastard -always- gets me with that.

I'm going to be at a LAN party on April Fool's Day, so I'm thinking of getting a police officers uniform or possibly a SWAT-like uniform and crashing into the LAN screaming everyone better turn over their HD's to the FCCU (Belgian RIAA sort of thing, dunno if you have it over there).

It'll go great with the paranoia that's overtaking the Belgian LANning community. Hell, you had to fight for the last KathoLAN tickets and now there are still 11 places free, three days from the LAN itself. Agreed, warez is and still is illegal, but everyone is so scared about losing their computers (even though they're innocent) that a lot of the fun turned into tension. It sucks. But I digress.

I don't have any jokes planned yet but when I was younger I once (with the help of my granny) poured tea into an empty wine bottle (the tea was red) and put it on the table for lunch. Everyone made a bit of a funny face.

Another time for breakfast I put milk into the coffee can and coffee into the milk can. My dad had some kellogs breakfast and was thinking he poured milk into his bowl but it was coffee - he looked pretty pissed off.

This year my family is a bit angry on our little neighbours because the always play football on the street and often hit our house, so I'm going to tell them that they damaged something and hopefully my family will rush out in fury :D

I remember the C-E one from a few years back. 'GameCube +' would apparently be a 512bit console, would play all N64 and Dreamcast games, and would launch with 'The Legend of Zelda: Piano of Time'. There was a surprisingly high number of people on the forums who believed it...

I have something planned, but it is pretty secret. awesome

Few years back i sent my mate an email from 'yahoo lottery' saying he'd won £1,000 then rang saying I'd won £10 and that he should check to see how he did.

he bought it so bad. haaahahahahaha

I faked my own death a few days ago, my funeral is on the 1st of April and I'm going to jump out and scare everyone.

If only I had the organisational skills to perform such a task.

Thats a pretty good one,but it has potential for going very wrong. very very very wrong.

I've been saving up random train tickets every day for around a month, I've got nearly 50 of them. Late Friday night I plan on placing the tickets in random locations all around the house for a laugh.

I know, that's how creative I get.

I remember reading some hilarious.. and just plain suiick ones on a site once.

Couple of my faves were:

Punch someone in the face and then yell "APRIL FOOLS" at them.

Spray paint April Fools all over the school

Sick ones were:

Go into your mom's room at ngiht and pretend to be your dad, then fuck her in the arse

Go into your parents' room in the morning and fuck your mum in the ass, then run like hell...

Guest Jordan
I remember reading some hilarious.. and just plain suiick ones on a site once.

Couple of my faves were:

Punch someone in the face and then yell "APRIL FOOLS" at them.

Spray paint April Fools all over the school

Sick ones were:

Go into your mom's room at ngiht and pretend to be your dad, then fuck her in the arse

Go into your parents' room in the morning and fuck your mum in the ass, then run like hell...

Then we remember we aren't under the age of 12. :indeed: