N-Europe

Wesley

Well on Wednesday morning I was going to post a thread telling you all how I was playing at the talent show that night and how well my band was doing; we're on an indie record lable and recording our album in the summer and we're getting air time on Nottingham radio in April, too.

However I didn't quite make it that far.

Because while walking to school I was talking to my mate Chris and then some guy reckoned I was saying shit about him. Before I even finished my sentence he headbutted me.

So I stood this just like... "er.. calm down man" And then told him he should just walk away before he takes it too far. That's where I don't have a memory and the next thing I remember is walking to medical with blood all over my hands.

I've been told he punched me and I fell to the floor, which knocked me out, cause I can't remember and later that day threw up, but then carried on punching me when I was knocked out about 3 or 4 times, cause he's like... brvae or some shit.

So anywho I went off to Grantham hospital where they said I had a broken jaw, then I went off to Lincoln where I found out my cheek bone has been broken in both connecting places so it has collapsed and in about ten minutes I'm going into to Lincoln hospital to have surgery to have it raised and metal plates put in to support it. I also have nerve damage, I have no sense of touch on parts of my face and that probably won't come back either.

So that's the story of my Wednesday.

Beat it.

:heh:

Guest Stefkov

wow that bad that, that guys a dick. the worst ive had is i was riding my bike, put the brakes on. went over the handlebars, i knocked out my ywo front teeth, made the pointed ones next to it,(not the ones right next to them but the ones after) they got bent backwards. i went to emergency hospital, had them put back in. while having root canal many months later, i saw them takes my nerves out of the teeth, they were black. thats the worst incident ice had,

that guys a dick whoever did that

What a fucking ****. My friend tells a pretty similar story that thankfully doesn’t have such horrible consequences, just a superficial gash where his glasses gouged a chunk of flesh from his forehead.

Jesus Christ.

You really don't deserve this. I hope your surgery is going well and that your predictions are wrong.

I guess the detail of the first paragraph kinda numbs the pain though! Indie label, huh? Radio play? You're going to have to start wearing jeans that suffocate your balls, I hope you know this.

Atleast the talent show was good time, right?
I assume he didn't get to it due to having a mashed-up face.

Pretty shitty luck mate, had a similar thing happen to my friend whilst at work last year. Hope you get well soon.

Grab a weapon and kill him.

edit: yeah I'm a gamer Mr. Thompson.

i completely concur with that ideoligy. we do not live in the 1964 alabama, lets not "sit in" lets get our pans and pots and search for alien life forms WHILST...opening a tin of whoop ARSE on the shaven headed, ear ring donning, weed stinking species of this modern society. oh yes

Complete BS; people say they used violence instead of reasoning; fact is, the guy probably knew Wes didn't say anything, he just used it as an excuse to beat the crap out of him.

My mates elder brother has been beaten up three times now, all by more than 4 people and all for some BS reason:

1)You were eying up my gf...(after beating)wait, on second thoughts, it was that other guy.

2)You dress weird. I don't want you at my party(even though it wasn't his party, and he wasn't invited).

3)Hey Mate; got the time? NO! are you fucking cheeking me!

Hope you told the police. A few gangrapings in prison'll learn 'em up good.

The police do jack. On all the occasions mentioned above; only the party incident had anything done by the pigs, even though all were reported.

Infact, he is still waiting for the compo to come through, after two years.

Sorry to hear that, but thats what happens when you live in a country such as this one.

Well, you don't have to live there. A similar thing happened to a friend of my sister while she was in England. She was on her way to her place from a bar with a friend. And suddenly someone just walked up to them and accused her of laughing at him/her. There were three of them who attacked, luckily the other girl was able to get help from a nearby house. And in the end the 3 (1 man, 2 women) threatened to kill her.

And sorry to hear that Wes, get well soon. As you don't have any sense of touch on certain parts of your face, you can do a "tough guy" trick. The next time someone comes at you just take a burning cigarette and stump it on your face without even blinking :smile:

My bro had this happen to him for no reason (how ever not as bad as you)..... however there is a bright side,he recieved £2000 + from criminal injury people and the guy had to pay £500, of which he didnt pay so the baylifts went in....o yeah he also got 100 hours comunity service. He was a ****.