N-Europe

Possible FHC add ons.

Nintendinosaur

Hey everyone,

Just wondering which FHC add ons you would like to see and why.

I'd love to see the shot gun thing thats doing the rounds, as well as a shield for zelda games.

Also just for the hell of it I'd like to see Nintendo do a deal with Lucasfilm and bring out an FHC in the shape of a lightsaber.

Something original that could be used in more than one game. Simple as that really.

Well you've got the right idea! I think all the others are just daft as that there's no real point or need to them!

An attachment that would go around your finger, like a ring that would allow you to spin the FHC. This qould be useful in skateboarding games, or could be used for all sorts of crazy things. Wouldnt work with Nunchaku though, cuz of the wire.

I like your name Nintendinosaur.

How about a Boppit-esque add on with even more buttons and things to do for WarioWare?

They're big innovators on hardware.. the game's gonna be called WarioWare pushed.. so I'm gonna assume it will be mainly authentic to the series so far.

I think if it gets gimmicky, costs will rise.. and gameplay will suffer.. why have a Zelda sword and Shield, or even a lightsabre for that matter when the idea is that you control one on screen.

No offense or anything but I think there will be more than 5 nunchuka add-ons in the first year of the system coming out.

1 being the analog stick nunchuka

1 being a microphone (if not included in the final hardware revision)

1 being a dance mat (you lay the mat out on the floor anywhere, plug in the FHC on the front for communications and hey presto wireless dance dance revolution work out.

1 being the shell (emulation of GameCube style games)

1 being a fishing rod

1 light gun

I can't see them bringing out others in the first year of people's investments

Well you've got the right idea! I think all the others are just daft as that there's no real point or need to them!

daft................yes

no real point.....yes

no need...........yes

Do I want them any less ......No!

We all would love some huge master sword pice of plastic, that would probaly be so uncomfortable that it just sits on a shelf never used, and so very pointless that it adds nothing to the game, but still, how cool would it be...very cool indeed. :D

It's a shame they won't include a mic - it makes stuff a lot easier with voice control. They could combine it with a speaker on the FHC that could make sounds of the thing it's imitating, like gun sounds, engine noice and sword slashes. That would be awesome :cool: