Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Simpsons - Live

Ashley

Surprised this hasn't been posted already actually as its floating around a fair bit.

Sky One have apparently spent a lot of money on making a live action version of the Simpsons opening to promote the show. I think its going to be shown soon and this has just been leaked early.

Anywho here it is: http://www.holymoly.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=7

Its not like they need to get "The Simpsons" name out there, or let people know its on Sky. People that are going to watch it will know that already. Think its just they want to make a cool advert and get recognised for their super cool advert making skills.

Guest Jordan

MunKy has a point, none of it looked right... I mean sure it be really hard to replicate Springfield propperly but damn atleast they could have got the actors right.

That was pants.

The carbon rod doesn't go into his radiation costume thingy (which is the wrong colour) and then later he pulls it from his back in the car..

bart doesn't do the ollie into the rod around a lamp post.

He also doesn't steal a temp bus stop.

I know it's in UK but it doesn't look right seing marge in the right seat of the car.

and one extreme nit-pick, on the cartoon, the car comes around the corner after bart crosses the road on his board, the car on there goes straight down.

rant over, and yes, that was some extreme nit-picking, probably a lot of stuff that is only able in cartoon