Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Seasons

Atomic Boo

Guest Stefkov

i think for e either spring or autumn (fall for you americans), i dont know if im right cos i just dont often think of it but its neother always warm or always cold in those seasons. i hate really hot weather and i ate really cold weather. so either of these for me

Obviously it can depend on circumstances but generally for me:

Summer>Winter>Autumn>Spring

I LOVE summer for so many reasons. Sun, massive holiday from school/work, beaches, my birthday, usually go abroad, sunny evenings, etc. I could go on for ages.

Without it winter would be hell but because of christmas its usually an exciting time of year. Snow meh, I like it but only for a couple of days.

Only thing I really hate about spring(especially this one,GCSEs) is revising,exams etc. but once i am no longer at school I'll appreciate spring a lot more.

Autumn is pretty dull what with going back to school and christmas quite a way away but at least theres stuff to look forward to.

I prefer being freezing cold than sweating my nuts off so it dpends year to year. Summer has BBQs and the pleasure of an ice cold beer in the heat of the day. Winter has longer nights, which I like and beer also. Summer has Download festival, even though the nights felt like winter. Its a tie, dont care about spring and autumn.

Even though I'd rather be cold than hot, I still prefer Summer for many reasons. The big reason is the massive break after exams. Right now I'm in the middle of my AS course, and I'm sick to death of exams as well as school as a whole. I really can't wait for the summer, where I'll be in my shorts and shirt and chilling out in the garden (hopefully with a new DS Lite by then!!).

I'll be out with friends, out with my family and generally enjoying the break. Hopefully by then, I would also have found a job, so I could save up a bucket load to get all the games, DVD's and everything else I want. :grin:

I like Winter due to the fact that when it's cold you can get nice a warm unlike summer when it's hot you can't really cool down unless you stay in a cold shower constantly. The nights are uncomfortable with the heat unlike winter when you can snuggle up and get all warm and cozy.

I think i prefer winter to summer cos im an English pasty boy and the hot sun burns mt skin.

However one thing i do like about summer is a good old English pub garden for a nice drink.