N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

I like movies that entertain me. Don't give a flying fuck, if they're "artistic" or clichéd. If it's good it's good, that's what really matters, I'm not going to say I prefer a movie because it's all artsy farty to a movie, like say, Superbad just because superbad isn't "artistic".

Not going to moan about anything, although I have heard the original is better, haven't seen either myself, doesn't really interest me.

Ah right ok. I've seen both, but prefer this. It was just one of those movies that really made me think (if that makes any sense).

I havent seen either aswell but from what I hear about the remake is that its a bit disrespectful to the audience in the fact that it spoon feeds nearly all the information to you.

Watch it, you might enjoy it :) . (Or the other)

I know Oxigen (think it was hilm) said he felt like that, but I never got that impression.

Watch it, you might enjoy it :) . (Or the original)

I know Oxigen (think it was hilm) said he felt like that, but I never got that impression.

I could not've said that... As far as I know Crash is not a remake... and if there is an "original" Crash, I would like to know where to find it. What's it's name?

I could not've said that... As far as I know Crash is not a remake... and if there is an "original" Crash, I would like to know where to find it. What's it's name?

It's a sort of remake, of a movie by the same name. Here it is.

It's just a contraversial movie, like this crash movie, some reviews drew comparisons to it and this one.

Sorry! Must have confused you with someone else. :)

Erm the "original" Crash is a completly different film to the POS one that won oscars. One is about people who are turned on by Car crash victims. The other is the biggest pile of self indulgent wank I have ever seen.

That's what I heard.

Anyway, Kronenburg is king.