NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Death Note

After watching Along Came A Spider on film four, I couldn't be arsed to turn over, so I just began watching this. I'm so glad I did. Usually subtitles really bother me, but this time I didn't even notice. I loved the story, really liked the main chracter "Light", and the ending was just a little bit hilarious. I can't wait for the sequel to be on next week.

Along Came A Spider

Typical kidnapper movie, apart from the actually pretty good twist near the end of the movie.

Death Note

After watching Along Came A Spider on film four, I couldn't be arsed to turn over, so I just began watching this. I'm so glad I did. Usually subtitles really bother me, but this time I didn't even notice. I loved the story, really liked the main chracter "Light", and the ending was just a little bit hilarious. I can't wait for the sequel to be on next week.

Watch the series because if you rank the film 8 the series would be like 28964 because seriously, the film is awful.

So says I anyway :p

Watch the series because if you rank the film 8 the series would be like 28964 because serious, the film is awful.

Agreed! Series kicks ass and will grip you even more!

Watch the series because if you rank the film 8 the series would be like 28964 because serious, the film is awful.

Lol, I've just never liked anything anime related, and really don't think I'd get into it If I'm honest. I've watched a little of in on youtube, and it both bored me and made me laugh at how over the top it seemed in places.

That listal website is going to be the death off me, I know I won´t stop until I have gone trough everything and listed everything I have seen.

At about 600 right now.

I've obviously hardly any movie then. Only on 474 at the moment, though every so often, a chunk will come to me.

Lol, I've just never liked anything anime related, and really don't think I'd get into it If I'm honest. I've watched a little of in on youtube, and it both bored me and made me laugh at how over the top it seemed in places.

You think the anime is more over the top than the film?

Besides the poeple who add stuff to youtube are normally the shippers so they're view should be disregarded. Its far darker than the film.

I've obviously hardly any movie then. Only on 474 at the moment, though every so often, a chunk will come to me.

Same here.

It´s gets seriously boring when you have to go trough a massive chunk of foreign films from the 1960´s

Same here.

It´s gets seriously boring when you have to go trough a massive chunk of foreign films from the 1960´s

I'm skimming through other people's collections, as I find that set off more that I forgot.

I found My Girl 2 in jayseven's collection, and then realised I hadn't added My Girl to mine etc.

Such a useful site for a serious procrastinator like me. :)

Don't dismiss the entire genre :P I did at first, but thanks to shorty I've managed to see a massive range of stuff. I'm still not into any of the mech shit, but on offer is anything you can find anywhere else, and often is prettier than any live action counterpart because of the scope and flexibility of the medium.

And don't watch it on youtube >_< Great thing about Death Note is it's only, like, 50ish episodes (will probably get corrected here).

You ever watched one of those mirazaki/studio ghibli movies? They're a good way to start to at least see how quirky anime can be.

Spirited Away is alright. Princess Mononoke too.

The Cat Returns is rubbish.

But they're pretty (except Cat Returns).

The Cat Returns isn't rubbish. It's harmless fun. :D

Saw it on TV over xmas. Was great. As such I just bought it on DVD.

The Cat Returns isn't rubbish. It's harmless fun. :D

Saw it on TV over xmas. Was great. As such I just bought it on DVD.

Bear in mind I have to live with someone whose personality is completely composed of various affectations she takes from her favourite films.

Therefore I find the cuteness/affectations found in lots of anime stuff trite.

Knocked Up

Seen it a thousand times and more

Never stops being funny

Funniest part for me is when they're having sex while she's pregnant, and Ben's all 'I can't do this, my dick must be an inch away from the baby's face!'

Oh and when they all get pink-eye from farting on each others' pillows

I'm so mature...

9/10

And don't watch it on youtube >_< Great thing about Death Note is it's only, like, 50ish episodes (will probably get corrected here).

You asked :heh:

And speaking of Ghibli. If you want something which shows how anime can be so very removed from 'over the top' try Grave of the Fireflies.

How does that list site thing work? It's just throwing random shit at me.

Well you make an account. Then you search movies in the search bar. You can then mark them as watched or want to watch. In your profile are 2 seperate sectio nto store all your marked in each category.

An you can create lists and add films to them, if you want.

it's easy.

Gran Tourino

Clint Eastwood produced, directed and staring as an aging Korean war vet who helps the child of a local family of immigrants man himself up. Charming and leaves you feeling oddly relaxed - best viewed in a big cinema full of women approaching their autumn years who would still totally hit that shit.

Plus, the car really is awesome.

Knocked Up

Seen it a thousand times and more

Never stops being funny

Funniest part for me is when they're having sex while she's pregnant' date=' and Ben's all 'I can't do this, my dick must be an inch away from the baby's face!'

Oh and when they all get pink-eye from farting on each others' pillows

I'm so mature...

9/10[/quote']

Seth Rogens scream at Cirque De Solei whilst on the 'shrooms, gets me every single time. IMO the funniest scream in film.

Underworld 3

Saying anything about the story would be giving everything away basically. It fits in very well with the previous two and explains quite a lot of the history. I especially liked the atmosphere though. It feels really tense and managed to suck me in completely. The action-scenes were pretty nice too and the pacing was very nice which makes it easy and relaxing to watch.

6/10

The Deer Hunter 10/10

A brilliant movie, no one has an excuse not to see it. I now have a lot more respect for John McCain.

The Silence of the Lambs 9/10

Another great movie, I can't wait to watch the others.

Click

Saw this once before a while back, but watching it again i remembered how much i like it. Very dark by Sandlers standards, but also very funny at times. Its very well thought out, with an excellent story in my opinion. Yeah, the whole concept of a universal remote effecting life is ridiculous, but if you look past that and realise its just a tool for portraying a deeper message of life, then you get alot from it.

8 or 9/10, i cant decide.

Well you make an account. Then you search movies in the search bar. You can then mark them as watched or want to watch. In your profile are 2 seperate sectio nto store all your marked in each category.

An you can create lists and add films to them, if you want.

it's easy.

Yeah that's what I thought, I don't think I can be bothered to actually search for most of the movies I've seen.