Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Matilda.

I just freaking love this film, used to watch it loads when I was little! So it brings back memories =]

I love the songs in it too, real feel good stuff =]

8/10

Don't you love the irony in making a film version of Matilda? Still, pretty decent, even if [CLICHE] it's not as good as the book. [/CLICHE]

Jarhead

Another great movie. Some very funny moments thorughout, especially the bit with the sausages which was awesome. Well acted; Gyllenhaal and Fox were great and the story was pretty good too. The ending worked well, though it just ended a little too..quickly for me tbh. Other than that, it was a great movie, recommended.

8.9/10

Jarhead

Another great movie. Some very funny moments thorughout, especially the bit with the sausages which was awesome. Well acted; Gyllenhaal and Fox were great and the story was pretty good too. The ending worked well, though it just ended a little too..quickly for me tbh. Other than that, it was a great movie, recommended.

8.9/10

Watch Full Metal Jacket and then review your Jarhead score.

Its the film Jarhead wishes it was.

I'll try and catch it, my friend says he has a copy of it so I'll watch it sometime. I don't usually like war movies, bar Saving Private Ryan and Jarhead I only watched because I knew Jake Gyllenhaal was in it...is Full Metal Jacket eally that great?

Try watching Son Of The Mask, Catwoman and anything with the name "Bratz" attached to it then for the definition of torture.

Watched, watched and I'd rather have my balls stuck in a vice.

(I'd say son of the mask is one of the worst movies I've seen in my entire life)

I liked Catwoman. It's funny (in the way where it's meant to be serious).

Saw Bratz (NOT MY CHOICE BEFORE YOU ASK), and it's exagerated, it's badness. It's like a 3/10 or something. (Bearing in mind that Transformers is 5/10)

You're kidding? Tranformers only 2 points above a brats movie? Even if you didn't like it, surely you didn't think it was that bad?

5/10 isn't bad. I fell asleep during the final fight scene.

I don't find boring robots fighting for no reason I could understand interesting. Then again, Bratz had like no story, but it was so loud I stayed awake.

7/10 is a solid good, enjoyable film for me. I didn't enjoy Transfomers, so 5. It wasn't actualy a bad movie, however.