N-Europe

Cool Clothes...???

Schizoid Man

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't do all fancy stuff with clothes, just jeans and t-shirts really. I'm inot lots of layers and fancy clothing. Jeans with holes and things piss me off no end, too.

I just go for jeans, both baggy and fitted with any old t-shirt.

You saved me the trouble of writing out my feelings.

Personally I liked ripped jeans, think they look good. Im happy with my legs so I don't mind showing them off. Got a good pair from River Island for £8 last month, bargain. Plus I wear layers sometimes, depends on if its needed. Kinda digging the white vest with black vest over the top look, but I can't pull of vests (so can't most people that wear them but at least im aware).

I like ripped jeans but not mentally ripped, i have a pair with a few rips here and there. I just think they look better then just plain jeans!

I'm not too bothered if there tight or baggy but when i say tight i mean a little loose.

:smile:

It's funny, i'm really into plain tees at the mo just in different colours. There one of the cheapest pieces of clothing out there as well. I think you can get two for £10 in Burtons or something. I generally feel comfortable in them as well.

I think ripped jeans are terrible to even look at, let alone wear. A few rips here and there wouldn't be so bad, but it's when you have huge gaping holes and you can see people's knees that you realise that it's just not good.

Next are pretty good for jeans, imo. They end up costing you anywhere between £26-36, and that's pretty sound for a good pair of jeans. :)

I buy a lot of my tops from burtons. That's t-shirts, shirts, jackets, coats. Usually good price.

I picked up a black roadrunner top, a green muttley t-shirt and another dark green top for £15. Coming from burtons, this is an absolute bluddy bargain.

You want Volcom jeans, they come in really great washes. and they're not fcuk style over the top worn in bullshit.

It's so fake having foot sized rips in your jeans when the denim is so fresh.. I wear Volcom because the branding is minimal, their ideology as far as design is quality and style needs to be in perfect balance and they market their clothes at people who skate/surf who need a quality product, but also artists who have a slightly anti corporate attitude to what they wear, but also to scouts and people who go camping.

I think they're a great brand and I'm very happy with my black bart jeans http://www.extremepie.com/public/pictures/products/large/A19f502dlbk.jpg

They're authentically worn in, but not too fresh to the extent where they're uncomfortable either like you experience often with new levis.

Personally I like to wear simple clothes, I try to buy swearshop free stuff.. I buy t-shirts from artists made in the back of their basement, try eBay.

I hate to wear anything that anyone else has, but if you don't care about that you can always hit up topman for some simple tops, they're pretty good quality and they do some fresh stuff, I have a couple of shirts and a striped jumper.

Jackets? again Volcom are good, but if you're after something quality hit up Carhartt, they're aimed at professional work men and their products are strongly tested and designed around people who need freedom to move. That's why they were adopted by urban culture for baggy fits.

You can spend a lot on clothes, I buy stuff that lasts long, but shop around man.. the sales are when I buy stuff, tescos I got a green hoody for £12 when it was a 20% sale. it's great even though I've seen 10 people wearing it around my town, 4 of them I know pretty well.

t-shirts are the most important thing for me, I import from around the world, I never wear a brand on my chest.. you pay enough for a shirt why should you be a walking billboard?

I wear Nike dunks because they're great shoes, I try not to wear leather though.. If you're concious about buying environmentally friendly clothes check out the delphi collective, all non toxic organic cotton and sweatshop free, cost to you? a few quid.

Nintendork, that is a nice pair of jeans right there. :)

It annoys me so much to see people who wear jeans that are so baggy, especially around the arse region. Doesn't it annoy people to see people wearing jeans where the waist line is so low down? Sometimes, i feel like grabbing their jeans and just pulling them up.

Nintendork, that is a nice pair of jeans right there. :)

It annoys me so much to see people who wear jeans that are so baggy, especially around the arse region. Doesn't it annoy people to see people wearing jeans where the waist line is so low down? Sometimes, i feel like grabbing their jeans and just pulling them up.

Oh god, you hate me then! :D

No seriously i have to buy new ones because there 'too' big because i've lost weight and got the wrong waist size.

Sometimes they fall down with a belt.

They sound like clown trousers don't they? :D

The aforementioned jeans: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ashsan/Jeans.jpg

They don't look so ripped there but then again I wasn't wearing a belt (thus they were baggier then normal) and its taken on my phone because my camera's battery has died.

Some people may see them as too ripped but as I said, im happy with my legs so why not show them off? If it didn't look so painfully obvious I would put one on the arse too. The jeans got me a bit of extra action on a date, so they have their uses. I just find plain jeans too...plain. Even with stains and distressness and stuff. I have some, but I tend to wear them on days off when I wear all my meh clothes.

Also while on the topic, I often wear my jeans lower then my boxers (not below my arse lower, just a bit lower but then it does depends on the jeans). As I see it, I have a nice arse and wear good boxers, why not show them off? I always say an emo-butt beats a whale tail any day.

The aforementioned jeans: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ashsan/Jeans.jpg

They don't look so ripped there but then again I wasn't wearing a belt (thus they were baggier then normal) and its taken on my phone because my camera's battery has died.

Some people may see them as too ripped but as I said, im happy with my legs so why not show them off? If it didn't look so painfully obvious I would put one on the arse too. The jeans got me a bit of extra action on a date, so they have their uses. I just find plain jeans too...plain. Even with stains and distressness and stuff. I have some, but I tend to wear them on days off when I wear all my meh clothes.

Also while on the topic, I often wear my jeans lower then my boxers (not below my arse lower, just a bit lower but then it does depends on the jeans). As I see it, I have a nice arse and wear good boxers, why not show them off? I always say an emo-butt beats a whale tail any day.

Very true! :D

Fuuuuuck yeah. The ultimate jeans just came in. I just got my pair of Diesel Zathan 674's for a God damn bargain at 60 quid.

674.jpg

674_2.jpg

674_3.jpg

Eaaaaat it.

Cool as f***. I definately need some new jeans! Although gone are the days i'll spend £60 on one pair! :wink:

Cheers for the Asos.com link Ashley, found some nice stuff on there, including two of the items you linked directly too!

I just ordered the following...

watch8vd.jpg

Nice watch for £35, really like the wide denim strap!

shirt3hz.jpg

Simple shirt, which has a nice design on the back for £30 (although this might be sent back depending on what the logo looks like on the white shirt [only has the picture in black on the site] and if it fits the way I like - ordered medium instead of small)!

tee9gu.jpg

One of the tees Ash linked too for £15, like the simple style with the little logo in the corner.

tee25pr.jpg

Another of Ash's linkages for £12, nice simple design, enough said (although like with the shirt its medium so might be sent back - but probably won't)!

All this for £96 including next day delivery, pretty good if you ask me, although the fact that I wont have a job after my night shift tonight and haven't yet found another one means that its probably not the best time to be spending money!