NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
penic99

Zelda delayed to Autumn and Rev confirmed for 2006

Now i'm deppressed. :red:

Alhtough anyone desperate for a good adventure game i highly reccommend Shadow of the Colossus on the PS2. It's an amazing game and it will help time go by easier.

Oh well, i think most of us should've seen it coming. There are plenty of good ds games to keep us all occupied until then.

I heard that Reggie said the DS Lite will release in august or september in the US and sometime later in Europe. Is that true?

Oh well, i think most of us should've seen it coming. There are plenty of good ds games to keep us all occupied until then.

There are also some okay Gamecube games comming (Chibi Robo, PacMan World Rally, maybe) and I'm sure people could go get great games they've missed from the past.

Is anyone even bothered about this game anymore?

Don't be silly! Everyone has now lost interest in the game and none of us could care less when it will be release as no one wants it anymore... It's not like it's one of Nintendo's biggest franchises or anything...:)

This was fairly obvious, i don't see why everyone is so supprised.

Yeah i suppose.

Anyway changing the subject just this once! Did you win a prize in the Chicken Little comp on ds-x2? Because i won first-prize! yeah! I won the goodie bag!

:smile:

This game was going to be the reason that I'd fail my GCSE's......

On the bright side, we've still got lots of great DS games to get us through!

Son...of...a...bitch!

I'm going to be nowhere close to the EB Games store that I reserved it at when its released. And I only reserved it cause the store said it'd be out around April. Goddamnit.

I'm not surprised at all. Even when they announced it last year to be announcing a date only in March I realised that any release before August would be out of the question.

The good thing is that it has been in development then for almost four years, which should easily make it one of the best games ever.

I'll keep me entertained with the DS until then I guess :woops:

Plenty of time to play TWW and OoT before it now, right :wink:

Seriously do it.

I got OoT, I'm bumming around some town without a sowrd or shield at the moment.

The game hasn't swept me off my feet just yet.

It's nice though.

Bah! I don't mind waiting, but I always wanted Twilight Princess to be a GC title. I still probably is, but it looks as if it it'll be on the revolution.

I say Ninty make this Launch title... Just up the graphics a little and they already have rev control. Why bother with Cube version

I got OoT, I'm bumming around some town without a sowrd or shield at the moment.

The game hasn't swept me off my feet just yet.

It's nice though.

If you haven't got your sword or shield yet, no wonder you haven't been wowed! Just give the game a bit more time - you won't be disappointed.

It's a shame that Zelda's definitely been delayed until the autumn now; I just hope they're using this extra year to make it really good and not just add Revolution features. There had better not be too much of a delay between the US and UK release, either. Hopefully we'll get New Super Mario Bros before the summer, so we have something to keep us entertained during the holidays.

I say Ninty make this Launch title... Just up the graphics a little and they already have rev control. Why bother with Cube version

Yeah this is my problem. It basically won't be a cube game at all. Why even bother really trying to say that it is? Hardly anyone is going to buy a Gamecube to get his are they?

If this has Revo functionality then why would anyone get a Cube for the game. You will have a better experience with teh Rev. Nintendo's logic here is fuckt and what makes it even more annoying is that they have ahrdly given us any media at all. Come on E3, cos at least after that Nintendo won't have an excuse to hide anything anymore.

Didn't they promise that it would be Cubed?

And that it would definitely not go to Revolution?

Sure it may coincide with the launch but I cannot see Nintendo leaving their last great GameCube title only to those who upgrade.

I hope they finished the script before they started developping it personally.

Scripts that get screwed around post development always end up shit.. just like in the Movies.

It leads to delays because of arguments, people walk out, the artistic direction of the game/movie loses strides, more people walk out. Resulting in a crappy ass game/film.

I have faith.. but it's hard to understand why it would take so long.. unless it really is sitting on the shelf of a Nintendo factory waiting for Revolution to come gathering dust.

Yeah this is my problem. It basically won't be a cube game at all. Why even bother really trying to say that it is? Hardly anyone is going to buy a Gamecube to get his are they?

I don't think they want people to buy the Gamecube.

Had they released it in Q2, many would've went out and got a Gamecube for it. Now people would be thinking, they just got the 'cube, so they're not going to get Revolution just yet.

Seeing as the Revolution's backwards compatible, and if the release is so close, people may just buy the Revolution instead of the Gamecube to play it, being how outdated it'll be. Though, Gamecube is obviously cheaper. Revolution fuctionality is a good way to make them want it.

They'll make more Revolution sales, and make a load with the game itself.

I know Nintendo want to use this game to sell gamecube hardware off, but i see that as pointless now. People who will buy a cube will see revo as a better alternative because it has new hardware and stuff.

Port it to revo, thats my opinion.

The only other Zelda game i've pplayed is 4 swords on gc because i borrowed it from a friend, i didn't get the second gem.. stone thingy because i thought the game well and truely blew. I will be getting TP, but with almost NO other zelda experience, and with a long list of DS games to buy, i won't be getting WW in a hurry.

I think you'll find it incredibly difficuilt to find a GameCube in shops when the Revolution is out.

Remember Nintendo just before Christmas made it freesale, so retailers who still stock the Cubes can sell them for whatever the hell they want.

I've seen £40 bundles for a new cube.. and they're not lasting long at that price. People are buying it just for Mario party or Smash bros.

Nintendo would be foolish to stock cubes for Twilight princess launch.. I expect they will inform all retailers to tell anyone considering buying a Cube to try an online retailer or simply buy the new Revolution.

And you can bet it will have a phat sticker on the Gamecube box "REVOLUTION COMPATIBLE"

Consumer confusion is bad news. I could be wrong though, but I can't think of anyone who would want a GameCube for the 1 final good game for it. Even if it is a third of the price.

meh meh meh, they push it back once, then a second time, this is pissing me off.

And they pushed back the EU launch of mph to may from march(they like to push big name games back, dont they...)so im getting it from canada im march

If they don't want people to buy Cubes then why call it a cube game? It just doesn't make ANY sense.

Nintendo would never advertise this as a proper Revo launch title because it doesn't look like a next gen game. people would just laugh and say is that all the Revo can produce graphics wise. (well i'm hoping the proper revo games look better than TP!) if the PS3 is indeed coming out in September mayby the game will coincide that game. anyone else think Nintendo would do this?

Sign in to follow this