N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before many times, but I delight in saying it again! I absolutely LOVE Radiohead. 10/10

Changed my sig, I now have a temporary one that I made myself (You could tell, couldn't you.).

I don't plan on keeping this one for long, hopefully until I get a better one. If not, it's back to Fresh's awesome Gabby Agbonlahor sig. But for now, Haruhi.

Its too blurry/pixelated. The font isn't quite right either. 3.

Heh. I just won a bet that it was going to be you who would rate my new sig first.

Problem is, I didn't make a bet with anyone... :blank:

Anyway, heh. Now you see why I don't make my own sigs. That pics just a still from a YouTube vid, plus the font's the first that popped up.

I don't fancy rating your sig, emonster mash, because it is always being rated... ::shrug:

ACK! Nice one, bluey! Cheers so much for the pic. Stills from YouTube vids for the loss!

Bluey's sig: It's brilliant, because it just is. I mean, look at it. LOOK AT IT!

10/10

no problem matey ^^

i'm liking arial rounded :grin: if you wanna make a font look more at home i always use the trick of sampling a colour from the background image... even if it were the lightest shade of her skin it wouldnt stick out so much compared to just plain white text... know what i mean?? anyways! i like it!

bluey's updated score: 9/10

<<please ignore me for the rating ~ i'm just replying ~ plus i already got a 10 ^________^ ha-HAH bluey is haaaappyyyy>>

Guest Stefkov

I just want to know what it's from. It looks like something Ajikan would use for one of their CD cover arts. And yea it's a 10 from me.

Also links to your blog which I've read. ...

Stefkov: Bit of a classic sig is that. 9/10

no problem matey ^^

i'm liking arial rounded :grin: if you wanna make a font look more at home i always use the trick of sampling a colour from the background image... even if it were the lightest shade of her skin it wouldnt stick out so much compared to just plain white text... know what i mean?? anyways! i like it!

bluey's updated score: 9/10

Another good idea brought to you by bluey. :grin:

There really wasn't any difference between plain white and Haruhi's skin tone, so I went for the same colour as the...whatchamacallit...the shiny part of her hair. (There must be a name for that, it's used in every anime...)

So, darker text that doesn't stick out as much. Is it better?