Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. And very obvious, since it's in aan empty room sspanning half thee screen. The only bad thing is that I can't really read what you wrote, because of your nickanem-a-thon that's way to long and not som:ething a regular person can remember... 6 anyway, because I actually don't really like the annoying Photoshop Special effects on the text. But it looks like a real, nineties, producct.

Can you actuallt change your user name? Everyone seems to be doing it these days... Anywayss, I don't like Mr. Bumsex's the least. Sorry lad, but cheap photoshop impress infants, but they bore mee to death (or better: they scare me like a copy of George Bush on my doorstep). It's a mixture of images trying to become great in one-way-or-another. It just feels very... fake. And let's not forget the effect on the name...

For you 'request': perhaps you could draw a bum and something-referring-but-not-literally-sex in a wario ware style, like with crayons - as if a child drew it himself. That would look cool, nifty, and very much non-sex alike.

Can you actuallt change your user name? Everyone seems to be doing it these days... Anywayss, I don't like Mr. Bumsex's the least. Sorry lad, but cheap photoshop impress infants, but they bore mee to death (or better: they scare me like a copy of George Bush on my doorstep). It's a mixture of images trying to become great in one-way-or-another. It just feels very... fake. And let's not forget the effect on the name...

For you 'request': perhaps you could draw a bum and something-referring-but-not-literally-sex in a wario ware style, like with crayons - as if a child drew it himself. That would look cool, nifty, and very much non-sex alike.

ha it was changed for me. Do you think that i picked this name?...well in my defense is is kinda supposed to look like a joke not real.....er

triforces gets a 9 because its cool!

Errrrm eh?

?/10

It's a sleeky advertisement for a product that, erm, doesn't exist, and it better stays that way. I'm in my final year of Art School and I need to make my final work, and it has to be about 'metamorphosis'. SO I designed a program that you can use to edit your DNA (order today!). I also use a parody on the PS3's slogan 'this is living'. Wala, now you got the explaination.

I've said what I thought about Mr. Butsex's sig, so i'm not repeating myself.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!