NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Got a bit of inspiration from being adidcted to Smallville. Took a simple pic of the glorious two and added some Smallville text. The text incidentally, is from a Lifehouse song that has been on Smallville a few times.

6/10 Don't know who anyone is, and "You're" is spelt wrong. Looks quite nice tho.

evertime i see it a new ship is added?Was the arwing always there?The space invaders(i think)guy is very random.7/10.not perfect but getting there

6/10 Don't know who anyone is, and "You're" is spelt wrong. Looks quite nice tho.

oops, thanks for the headsup.

Good border and text positioning. The "you re" could do with an apostrophe. 8/10

The little dude is good, the background image is amazing, and you're logo/name is pretty sweet, but they don't really go together at all. They are all pretty good, but are all different styles and aren't that compatible. I think you should definitely go with the logo "legend of Zell" bit, and design the whole sig in that theme, more zelda, sharp lines. Make the logo a bit bigger, so "the legend of" is easier to read.

little dude: 4/10

background sig: 7/10

logo: 10/10

Total (not average): 6/10

That sig looks really awesome. I like how you hid the border between the two pictures with the logo and that "alternate" logo is refreshing too. However I think the border around the Zelda text should be smoother and the lighting it up a little bit would blend it better with the rest of the symbol.

That grain filter (I think) looks really good as well but maybe a small brown border would make it even more eyecatching.

8/10

Yeh I love krasers sig!

Anyway I've never watched family guy so :S

But the baby looks evil. And for that you get a 8/10

Yeh I love krasers sig!

Anyway I've never watched family guy so :S

But the baby looks evil. And for that you get a 8/10

Thanks a lot dude, but you have to give congratulations to pedrocasilva!He's the man!He did a great job, no doubt about it!

emasher sigs cool font+color is cool sony fanboy line is cool but theres lots of text and its kind of hard to see the pics. 7.5/10

Well hehe *blushes* 10/10 lmfao

And can people actually rate instead of just posting comments about posts? *Looking at kraser :hehe:*

Too many colours mcj, but its Samus, and I played Metroid Prime: Echoes today for first time in AGES so you get an 8!

Okay mine just arrived from the Sig/Avatar request thread!

All cred to Fresh for the sig, and RedShell for the Avatar :)

i love colours:).

This is the sig i wanted to make.i love fresh's style.dont think much of the avator but the sig gets 10/10.Nothing wrong with it at all i think

As the guy before said, there are to many different colours, I also find your name hard to see in it.

7.5/10

Beautiful sig~ Good graphics I like the F in the corner. Good lighting. 9.5/10 you should have the rest of your name in small letters leading off the F unless it is and I can't see it. If that's the case you should make it bigger.