NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

i like your experimenting.but i really dont think that star suits it.Mario looks awsome as ever and so does your font but maybe that star is out of place.perhaps try to blend it in with the background.Something like what i did with samus on mine but not as shite.

7.7/10 =good

cant see the avator here.maybe use that star as your avator.the ill give a 9/10.Im working on a red dwarf sig at the mo.

7/10: 'tis always good to use an avatar from your sig, especially if the sig is a good one. The only problem (minor) is that samus isn't the right shape for an avatar.

um creepy

sorry i just find anime caracters smiling creepy. 7

_________________________________________10

um creepy

sorry i just find anime caracters smiling creepy. 7

_________________________________________10

Here's the source:

Watanagashi-hen.jpg

Now you know why it's so creepy... :heh:

(rate emasher's sig next)

Resident Evil 4 automaticc 6/10 blowing faces off 10/10 position of name and the font -1 so you get 9/10

Like the CUBE, like the Mario, like the Star, not the biggest fan of star trek. Nice Sig :)

8/10

ok 10 :laughing:

i just want to know how my new one goes with my sig

(by the way this is avatar rating not sig)

i just want to know how my new one goes with my sig

Too be honest....not that well. And it's just a generic Wii Picture. Gets a 5 just for having a Wii in it.

5/10

Don't know anything about Ninety-Nine Nights, but the sig's still good. I think the font colour would look better white, though.

Thats cool lol...I especially like the lil mario's, nice and simple too...Lettering could be a little better though...8/10

Looks okay, I like Toadsworth, but the blueness kinda blurs out the triforce unfortunately. Keep at it: 7/10.

Your sig has definitely improved lately Cube But I think it would be better if you replaced the Spaceship with maybe a Star Fox ship to continue the awesome nintendo theme you got going. 8.5/10

Wheres the marshmellows?

Anyeay, nice, simple. The text "marshmellow 7" is a bit hard to read, tho. 7.5/10

Made mine more Nintendo-ey.