NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

I do like that one marhmellow. I must agree that the text is abit hard to read, doesnt fit in well with the rest of it. That picture is teh awesomeness though.

8/10

Looks stylish. Good quote. Could do with some sort of border and a name.

7/10

Very retro :P

It's very well made. Like it.

8/10

and I must say: Cube your Sig is absolutely awesome. I stare at it for a moment everytime a come across one of your posts.

10/10 -1 because you removed the Enterprise (but it was the wrong Enterprise anyways :D)

7.5/10

Its nice and simple. But the Text could do with a hint of colour and the Triforce looks a bit faded.

Almost there, tho.

Cube: 10/10 - Very nice sig, and definitely better without the Enterprise. :p I like how there's lots going on in it, but it doesn't seem at all overcrowded. Nice and colourful, too.

TakeoMiyazaki: 5/10 - Just a bit plain and simple, really. Needs more colour and a better background. Plus it reminds me that I didn't really like Super Mario Sunshine. ;)

I prefer the top one, since the shines don't fit well on the background on your current one.

I'd give the top one 7/10, it looks quite neat.

lol that would be my crappy skills XD

Anyway nice and colourful Mike. I love the mini marios :D And the font.... well...

7/10

EDIT: sorry errm i spose Ill rate yours too XD errm cant really see whats going on.....And the random man is abit errm out of place. 4/10 soz man :P

I prefer it to the blue one, it'd be good if there was an image in the background which you had changed the shading on until it was almost black, maybe wolf link and a moon (if such a screenie exists). It's good though 7/10 :grin:

New sig btw, think I prefer the Resi4 one though.

yeah i definitely prefer the RE4 one... yah pretty much 4/10 since your name looks pretty cool with the sword and such...

That really is an awesome sig. The only thing i'm not too fond of is the font used for your user name. 9/10 innit.

I feel like I'm not a noob now :D lol

Anyways everyone loves your sig GRRRR. lol gotta admit it is smexual! 9/10

All very nice, apart from the shadow on the date (looks out of place) and your name (looks a bit pixelated).

So 8/10.

can i rate a few?

zell:big impromant over the glass one. 8/10.this might sound silly but who is that guy?lolFont is awsome as always

villian:congrats on new sig that is far better than your other one.8/10

triforce:brilliant seeing you create your own stuff.easier than you thought id bet:D.Good sig but iv seen other better ones from you 7/10

cube:massive improvement from the last time.That samus ship sure is awesome.I used it too. 9/10

I know i really must change

Looks pretty badass. None of us can wait for the Wii. I give you 9/10.

can i rate a few?

triforce:brilliant seeing you create your own stuff.easier than you thought id bet:D.Good sig but iv seen other better ones from you 7/10

I know i really must change

And thanks to you too :D Yeh its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I'm still learning new things though :hehe:

Oh and your metroid one I :love: 8/10