NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Too much Photoshop-y effects, sadly. A bevel and emboss? That was popular back in the day that Adobe proudly pounded it's chest releasing Photoshop 1.

Sorry, your sigs never really got to me because of their too-obvious Photoshopping, and you should keep photoshopping invisible. Once you see it's made with Photoshop, your image is plain faulty. Wich makes me failing you: 3/10.

But most people know that most things are made in photoshop anyway.

Your signature gets a 2 for being boring and supporting theft.

I don't see any great photoshoping in your signature either.

Nice, good use of transparency and shadows but theres something I don't like about the chrome Samus.

8.5 though.

(yeah I am making my new-sig post in here :p)

I like it, it looks really bold because of the black/white contrast. The only thing that looks a little off is the grayish bit, I think it would look better without it.

Other than that, it's really nice.

8/10

(I think your avatar is really awesome)

Hmm I added it in there to try and fill the blank space. Meant to be mocking the gun-finger pose. May remove it. Hmm...

Nicely done, but never liked sigs with the heads cut off. 7 for effort and shininess though.

Hmm I added it in there to try and fill the blank space. Meant to be mocking the gun-finger pose. May remove it. Hmm...

Nicely done, but never liked sigs with the heads cut off. 7 for effort and shininess though.

Clive Owen sure does look younger in your sig :heh:

Stylish as always though. 9/10

(Skip me, Im doing a new one soon...Bleachin' it up some)

Seeing as ReZourceman wants to be skipped I'll give him an x/10.

I just wanna see what people think of my awesome sig. :p

Awesome Sig! Echo! :awesome:

Nice work Red Shell! :D really well designed and stylish! :grin:

6 Bears out of 7!

Pretty cool. Gets an 8.

Emasher: poor arguments. Just because people know it's photoshopped doesn't mean it has to look photoshopped. Don't use cheap-o effects, they're for beginners. As if you just learned the 'cool' effects that Photoshop gives you.

And my signature is simple, has a great quote in it and it doesn't support stealing. It means that great people steal (hey, I do!). Like your beloved Steve Jobs - he used this quote to make stealing from Xerox right.

There's nothing wrong with using effects. It doesn't really look all that bad in this case. You just can't live with-ought complaining about stuff.

And why just complain about the bevel, what about the drop shadow? Thats an effect too.

I don't like what I see, but because you don't give a fuck and do whatever you want, you get a 7/10.

I can't wait for this game to come out! :)

Cool avatar, not quite as stylish as your sig!

5 Bears out of 7 :D

There's nothing wrong with using effects. It doesn't really look all that bad in this case. You just can't live with-ought complaining about stuff.

And why just complain about the bevel, what about the drop shadow? Thats an effect too.

Don't tell me what I can or cannot live without. THere are plenty off neat-o signatures out there (and I seriously love your avatar), and they seem less 'made'. Ask any professional and they'll all tell you that once you start using those obvious effects, it's too much Photoshop. Professionals, though, try to avoid Photoshop except if they have to retouch a photo.

It's not my fault that I don't like it. And yes, the drop shadow is also a very obvious effect. You have nice ideas, but your typografy needs more feel with the rest of the image. That's where there's a problem. And I know mine ain't fantastic right now (I'm not bothered to work that hard on it yet, I've got something coming up though). Don't be angry cause I said it was too obvious. People know something is made with Photoshop. Heck, everyone knows that most photos on advertisements are seriously altered, but that doesn't mean that we think that when we see it. Look at the links, and you'll know it's altered but you can't quite put your finger on it. That's what Photoshop is for, folks. Not for neat-o effect. Sorry, if you want that, you might find what you want in Word Art? Don't abuse Photoshop.

All that japanese Mange and Ukiyo-e is starting to get so bog-standard. There was a time that Japanese art was fresh and new, but since the Pokémon, Digimon, Beyblade, and heaps of other series, the fun is gone.

5/10

Don't get me wrong, I love movies like Laputa and Akira. But those series? Djeesh. And this looks more like such a series than a good movie.

3/10 - white suits are for posers.

I tend to love them, but this avatar is more for the nostalgia behind it. Anyone remember the scary avatar? It's back! It's my trademark. (And very soon I'll be making it with myself, I just bought a white suit, for 'posers')

Is that a ship? and the quote under it made me laugh a bit so you get a 7/10

It's animated, which is always nice. I preferred the Pichu, personally (it was you, wasn't it?).

7/10

Haha! Awesome combing Timesplitters and Gears of War into one great avatar! :grin:

6 and a half Bears out of 7! :yay:

I like it except the background grey doesn't match the forum grey.

8.5/10

I'm not sure if I should have Daft on my avatar. Might get rid of it.

Its cool and has your name in it and stuff. Prefer all the cooler Justice stuff though

One of the best Simpsons Episodes! :grin:

Cool Avatar! 6 Bears out of 7! :yay:

(you finally got one of my crazy ratings :heh:)

All that japanese Mange and Ukiyo-e is starting to get so bog-standard. There was a time that Japanese art was fresh and new, but since the Pokémon, Digimon, Beyblade, and heaps of other series, the fun is gone.

5/10

Don't get me wrong, I love movies like Laputa and Akira. But those series? Djeesh. And this looks more like such a series than a good movie.

Do not talk about that wich you do not fully understand... It looks awfull on you!

Anyway, on topic...Coolness, your name says it all... although I miss those little blob people, that is pure coolness.

9/10.

Its pretty cool. I prefer your older one but I still like this one. : peace:

7.89/10

Its cool and has your name in it and stuff. Prefer all the cooler Justice stuff though

Ohhhh....I wish I could have two avatars!! :(

I think I'll make a Justice sig when I have time.