NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

So much Mcoy! What more could I ask for?!

9.912/10

Mcoy likes the plain text

Mcoy votes 8.216579806 out of 10

I don't get it :(

But..artistic I suppose? Meh, it's your style, I've come to associate and expect it from you :D

5.948/10

I don't get it :(

But..artistic I suppose? Meh, it's your style, I've come to associate and expect it from you :D

5.948/10

Mcoy hates it, Mcoy thinks your avatar is the cause of the downfall of mankind every day

Mcoy vote: -10 fuck you

(( Mcoy really loves you :heart: ))

I doesn't work very well with the separate part on the bottom. Its also too dark. 5.

*is hypnotized*

20/20

((ignore me - it's not like i ever change my avatar ^_^)

I like your evil man-eating bears! It always reminds me of who's posting. And its blue, so it's even more relavant!

9/10! For the pure evilness. :D

On a side note, does anyone else recognise who's posting from their avatars? Or just me..

Oeh Kingdom Hearts. I always loved the art of those guys, certainly the manga style mixed with DIsney. Sadly it's the generic Final Fantasy boy-with-spiked hairs that's looking at the camera. Stil nice, but less nice. 7/10

Oeh Kingdom Hearts. I always loved the art of those guys, certainly the manga style mixed with DIsney. Sadly it's the generic Final Fantasy boy-with-spiked hairs that's looking at the camera. Stil nice, but less nice. 7/10

You should get rid of the background.

6/10.

I like your evil man-eating bears! It always reminds me of who's posting. And its blue, so it's even more relavant!

9/10! For the pure evilness. :D

On a side note, does anyone else recognise who's posting from their avatars? Or just me..

yeah i do!! thats why i chose this avatar - cause the bear looks like it's just said something then forgotten why he said it... or who he was talking to... or what he was talking about... :grin: hehe. it's been really confusing me lately that a couple of people have the same avatar :wtf: and the GTFO incident nearly made my head implode @___@

O_W: 9/10 ~ it's random, but a pretty nice image... what/where's it from, anyhow?

i like your sig, ipaul... i dont understand it, but it matches your new avatar - which i like VERY much, as your last one scared the crap out of me frequently ^__^ 16/10

I love the style :) It looks like its a mix of a plasticine model and like its made from balloons if that makes sense :P like a clown would make. 8/10

And yes avatars help me recognise people, thats why i dont change mine so as not to confuse people hehe

Too small and random. If it's you on the avatar, maybe you should try a different pose. 4/10