NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Firstly I love paramore, and secondly I love the way she's an "I". 9/10

Regarding mine, I've changed the text, decided for something simpler and I think it works better. Those aren't renders either btw Dyson! They're from Tomb Raider: Underworld which has a christmas release this year.

Well then bloody hell, not bad! :heh:

I think it needs less of the dirt. 8.

Nicer than your others, but the lens flare is a little OTT.

8/10

The only Tomb Raider avatar here abouts, so it's very recognisable. I bit too much of a "just a game screenshot" one, though.

7/10

Awwww you got rid of the dyson, that was awesome. For a placeholder you get a 1.00 :( When you get a nice one I'll change it.

Awwww you got rid of the dyson, that was awesome. For a placeholder you get a 1.00 :( When you get a nice one I'll change it.

I like the changes, one thing you may want to do though is blend the middle a bit better. 8.6.

Transparent background, good text, nice sig. Not too fond on the background, though.

8/10

I really like yours. At first, I didn't but it's grown on me. Nice colours, and a good design. I like the font too.

8.3/10

Mines obviously in respect to Heath Ledger who just died/one of the best movies ever (imo), Brokeback Mountain.

As I said, awesome.

9/10

--

You won't understand mine if you've not seen Brokeback Mountain.:)

The only Tomb Raider avatar here abouts, so it's very recognisable. I bit too much of a "just a game screenshot" one, though.

7/10

(Woot, penny arcade)

Haggis:

10/10.

Fantastic homage.

2/10

It's abit feminine for me.

No offence, but how is that picture at all feminine? (I'm not trying to argue, I'm actually asking:)) I see a guy with his arm round another.

--

Oh, and your sig. Superbad rocks, airgo your sig rocks. 8.0/10

Nice, much better than your previous avatars. Can actually associate you with this one.

8.268/10

If I knew who it was I'd rate it highly. I do like the spiral type shizz around your name.

The shit bunny or whatever it is in the shitly made O spoils it a lot. Get rid of that then you get a good result.

5/10

A lot!

Nice, much better than your previous avatars. Can actually associate you with this one.

8.268/10

Because of the donkey, right?

Anyway, ignore me, rate Dyson's.

Fair enough, i shall. Nice little animated snake buttock wiggling avi, will give it 7/10