NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Really nice sig there, only thing im not entirely sure on is the light blue background. 8.5/10

The background is red.

iPaul's signature gets a 6. Its too simple.

Generic anime person (and no, that is in no way ironic. Crono is not generic :heh:), with Christmas hat. 6/10.

6/10 - Looks like Moby Dick to me.

It is Moby Dick.

Next poster: rate Rokhed's sig.

Mine is just a temporary avatar while i'm working on a new one! :D I thought i had it the other day but it went wrong...

Yours gets 4 Bears out of 7! :)

6/10

Freaks me out, it's like she is trying to tell me something through the screen!

Actually, that means it's pretty cool.

7.5/10

No idea what it is and it looks like minimal effort was required to make it.

6/10 - really needs a transparent background or the grey to match that of the forum better.

0/10

Changed again. And yet another to add to the block list.

However, 10/10 for personal expression and free thinking!

EDIT: It sounds sarcastic but I'm not being.

Always recognisable, plus the effort was actually put in here to make the background transparent, so 6/10 for making it fit in.

The Bard - theres a weird aura about your sig, the orange and the blue work really well together 8.5/10

Rokhed - Nicely done... the red is sexy, although smile a bit more :) 9.5/10

Rokhed - Nicely done... the red is sexy, although smile a bit more :) 9.5/10

Thanks, but I was smiling, bit of a weak smile I admit though, but I'd just spent the night out in brand new shoes without wearing them in and my feet were killing me.

Emasher 6/10 - well put together and all but your sigs are are all seem to be very similar to me and are much of a muchness. Do something different for a change.

Thanks, but I was smiling, bit of a weak smile I admit though, but I'd just spent the night out in brand new shoes without wearing them in and my feet were killing me.

Emasher 6/10 - well put together and all but your sigs are are all seem to be very similar to me and are much of a muchness. Do something different for a change.

Owness! :shakehead

I agree here too, i like your sigs emasher, nice colours, but a change would be good also ^_^ 7.5/10

You never have much change from your previous ones, wich probably makes you consistent. You're reccognizable and I like the avatar. 8/10

And, as I warned earlier, Christmas is over - so here is Wiiman again! The Scary Avatar..!