NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Reminds me of FLCL so 9/10

Colours are nice, the text suit it but spoil it at the same time.

Makes me think of a Red Riding Hood that's about to open a can of whoop-ass on the wolf! :heh:

So yeah, pretty cool. 8/10.

I've been messing with mine quite a bit recently, finally got it looking like my actual Mii thanks to this awesome flash app:

http://www.miieditor.com

I don't know how to rate it, as it consists of a Gamertag, quote and some blocks!

TBC/10

The new one is awesome. The game box is a little big though. 9.
Thanks.

Actually the game box is exactly the same size as it was on the old one, the only thing is I've made my Mii smaller (so it doesn't need a border like before). I did try reducing the box art as well, but it became a bit too difficult to see clearly, so I decided to leave that part the same.

Anyway, liking your avatar, 8/10.

I think it would be a nice one to experiment with a transparent / border-less style though. Perhaps make the border box smaller so that just part of the fingers are outside of it, could give it a nice 3D-ish effect. :wink:

Your signature is just awesome. Make it a bit smaller, give it a boarder and turn down the glow a bit. For now its a 9 but it would be 9.5 with those changes.

Nice simple sig, reminds me of the current Orange advert about how good things shouldn't end. 8/10

7.5. I like the greyscale, however it may look a bit better if it showed a little more of her shoulders.

I love Red Dwarf. The show is genius. 10/10

I'm trying out a few sigs I made during my 4-day internet exile. (They're all Haruhi, by the way.) As I'm known for being a rather incompetent sig maker, they won't have the same brilliance as any made by Fresh or whoever else, but they might be alright. I'm putting them out here to see what you lot think one sig at a time. ::shrug:

Very simple, but that is by no means, a bad thing.

The red makes it stand out. I think its one that could definitely grow on me.

8.6/10

Pretty cool but the quotes a little cheesey for my liking =P 17/20

Well, it's a hand...not my favourite part of the human body if I'm honest. 6/10

I seriously want to change my avatar. But I know oh so many of you love Pat Sharp, I just don't know what to do. ::shrug: