N-Europe

Castlevania Dominus Collection (available today – 27th August 2024!)

Julius

What a shadow drop! 

Dracula is back! Rediscover Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia, bundled together in Castlevania Dominus Collection. Available today!

These 3 classic metroidvania games originaly released on Nintendo DS are now returning on Nintendo Switch. But that's not al! Haunted Castle, the very first Castlevania game on the Arcade, returns too in a completely reimagined version.

Now with extra features such as save states or rewind, there has never been a better time to face Dracula and the forces of Evil!

Edited by Julius

9 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Up on both the PlayStation and Xbox stores as well.

Awesome, I'll add the tags! :peace:

EDIT: in just confirming platforms it seems like this is going to be current gen only, i.e. PS5 and Series X|S, going off the descriptions for the trailers for other platforms. I think this happened with a good number of announcements the other day at Gamescom ONL too...has current gen finally arrived? It feels like they're just stonewalling last gen consoles for the sake of it, because these ports and some of these other games could absolutely run on last gen consoles. 

Edited by Julius

Haunted Castle is a hilarious inclusion.  That game is so unbelievably shit that it's shocking that it was ever released.  It's easily one of the worst games I've ever played.

Massively interested in seeing how this remake turns out.  It's so rare that a game developer/publisher ever bothers to attempt to remake a bad game, so I'm really interested in seeing if anything of value can be salvaged from this tirefire of a game! :D

Edited by Dcubed